Thread: Tussey Custom Colt Officers Enhanced Lightweight

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Tussey Custom Colt Officers Enhanced Lightweight

***********SOLD*************

Decided to sell this, as someone who likes custom guns might appreciate this more than me. Excellent condition Colt Enhanced Officers Lightweight .45 acp customized by Terry Tussey. Ed Brown fitted beavertail grip safety. Extended Kimber ambi thumb safety (I added), but comes with the original single side standard. Black Novak Lo-profile sights (orange nail polish on front). Checkered front strap & MSH. Polished slide flat sides with front cocking serrations added. Excellent 3 1/2- 4 1/2 lb. trigger break. Fitted bushing with tight lock-up. FLGR with dual springs. I've only put about 100 rounds through this, but it's been 100% reliable with ball and HP. Even with installed shok buff. small parts & slide have 4 digit invoice numbers which is indicative of a Tussey build. Not sure who made the grips, but i think they are Hogue? Comes with one 6 round mag that matches the finish of the frame. I'm not the original owner, so I have no idea of the round count (doesn't look to be much) or when the work was done (gun dates to 90's).

I'm not sure what the value is, so I'll start it at $1700 obo shipped from my FFL to yours.

Last edited by Dump1567; 12-06-19 at 13:55.