Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wal mart to donate unsold ammunition to Law Enforcement Dec 29th

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Could be because once WM jumped on the anti-2nd bandwagon most folks went elsewhere for ammo even though dropping in the local one to pickup an extra box or two is sometimes convenient.
    That describes me. I can't bring myself to buy ammo from them anymore. I still wander by the ammo case and see what's still there and it's quite a lot. Less 9mm than usual but plenty of .45, 5.56 and .40 sitting there in bulk. Seeing their near-full shelves lets me know I'm not the only one who feels that way.

While I agree with ammo going to agencies with poor budgets, it's a virtue signal in itself implying that only law enforcement is able to responsibly possess the kinds of ammo they have deemed evil.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Here’s a thought...

Instead of just refusing to buy ammo from WalMart, perhaps you all should just not buy any of their shit, period?

WalMart sucks. From their poisonous Indian and Chinese medications to their crap food, to just about everything they sell and their entire way of doing business in general.

Do what you want, but not buying the ammo that they are going to stop selling isn’t really making a stand or a point, when you co tinge to give them your money...
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    Or they could do one more price drop to get it down to what it can be bought on line for.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    My person did say specifically they wouldn’t be doing anymore price drops per corporate.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post

Instead of just refusing to buy ammo from WalMart, perhaps you all should just not buy any of their shit, period?

WalMart sucks. From their poisonous Indian and Chinese medications to their crap food, to just about everything they sell and their entire way of doing business in general.
    This ^

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here’s a thought...

Do what you want, but not buying the ammo that they are going to stop selling isn’t really making a stand or a point, when you co tinge to give them your money...
    ^ this.

Haven't stepped foot inside since. Wasn't in there all that often.... maybe 4 times a year, but not since their stance

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Here’s a thought...

This. I don’t go to Wal Mart unless I absolutely need something.

Per the ammo, what are police going to do with the weird stuff that never sells?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    This. I don’t go to Wal Mart unless I absolutely need something.

Per the ammo, what are police going to do with the weird stuff that never sells?
    If it's free it's for me!

Feedback Score
    So Walmart is using a tax write off as a way to no longer sell ammo to the public.
    Maybe the south FL departments that shot the UPS driver and a few others last week will get some of the dangerous ammo that the public can't be trusted with.

Screw Walmart.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fan View Post
    So Walmart is using a tax write off as a way to no longer sell ammo to the public.
    Maybe the south FL departments that shot the UPS driver and a few others last week will get some of the dangerous ammo that the public can't be trusted with.

Screw Walmart.
    On that note, maybe this will get Wal Mart named in some civil suits since they undoubtedly support litigation against firearms businesses.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast