Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Incognito chest rig

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    I've been looking at these on and off for years but the cost has kept me from jumping in. Which is ironic because I probably have more "invested" in waist packs and small backpacks that didn't quite cut it. I might take the leap, I need to figure out what I want to keep on my person vs what to put in the bike bag though. I'm only carrying a G43 these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sry0fcr View Post
    I've been looking at these on and off for years but the cost has kept me from jumping in. Which is ironic because I probably have more "invested" in waist packs and small backpacks that didn't quite cut it. I might take the leap, I need to figure out what I want to keep on my person vs what to put in the bike bag though. I'm only carrying a G43 these days.
    It's made in 'Murica and well made, but easily $20-30 over priced for what it is and why I have not gotten one in the past either. But, like you, I have spent far more on my various choices and methods of carrying and just decided to bite the bullet and do it.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    It's made in 'Murica and well made, but easily $20-30 over priced for what it is and why I have not gotten one in the past either. But, like you, I have spent far more on my various choices and methods of carrying and just decided to bite the bullet and do it.
    Explain please how it is $20 to 30 overpriced? Where would you like them to cut corners and what do you know of their business to make this claim?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Explain please how it is $20 to 30 overpriced? Where would you like them to cut corners and what do you know of their business to make this claim?
    I feel like for what it is, it's over priced. I have no idea what their profit margins are, etc. No doubt producing it in the US = increased production costs.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123