Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many 6.8 MRP users out there?

Feedback Score
    I don't have one yet, but signed up for one of Constructor's Xtreme uppers. I can't wait to get it.

Feedback Score
    I sent LMT an email about adding a 1/11 and they said, "Right now we are staying with the chamber we are currently using." Hmm. Sort of leaves it open. When does "right now" end? I'm hoping they will bring out 1/11 and/or 1/12s. Until then, I signed up for the Xtreme from Constructor too.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I know there is about oh, a dozen www.68forums.com guys going to SHOT, myself included, I have "meetings" or whatever they call it, with several people, I will be sure to stop by LMT and speak to someone other then a phone person and see what can be achieved. Stay tuned, I will be posting a big AR Variants run down from the SHOT SHOW on a few sites, I will get it up here as well, my one from 2008 was well received.
    John Noveske Changed My Life.

Feedback Score
    Cold,

When you talk to the LMT folks be sure to tell them there is interest in having the MRP come out with a piston option. The extra length hand guards are a desirable feature. I suggested they try making the gas block smaller, if possible. Then the user can insert a long tool, a "key" or sorts down the front of the hand guards, above the barrel that would allow them to manipulate the gas key. This keeps the gas block in the same location which keeps reliability as is. I've heard from LMT that they've had issues moving it and that it has been difficult to come up with a solution for a piston MRP Standard.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I will pass it along!
    John Noveske Changed My Life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12