Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Thread: Fitness: Weight loss group accountability

Just another filthy undesirable civilian "basement dweller"
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    197.6 Sunday morning... afraid of this weekend with Old Breadhead carb binging and demanding I cleanup her leftovers. "Mother, if you want a living trash disposal get a damn DOG..."
    You really have to ask why Conservatives have guns? Because Liberals block freeways, burn cities, throw Molotov cocktails, loot, turn over cop cars, and think this behavior is Socially Acceptable.
    --unknown, memed by user "KeepnitReel" at Northwest Firearms
    Joe Biden is not, nor will he EVER be, my President. #SauceForGooseSauceForGander #AllDemsArePedos

LIFE MEMBER - NRA & SAF Not employed or sponsored by any manufacturer, distributor or retailer.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    197.6 Sunday morning... afraid of this weekend with Old Breadhead carb binging and demanding I cleanup her leftovers. "Mother, if you want a living trash disposal get a damn DOG..."
    268.2 this morining. 2.2 down from last week

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Thanks for the bump reminder... started the week at 198.6. Too much giving in to the whining for the sake of my ears, not enough cracking the whip.
    You really have to ask why Conservatives have guns? Because Liberals block freeways, burn cities, throw Molotov cocktails, loot, turn over cop cars, and think this behavior is Socially Acceptable.
    Joe Biden is not, nor will he EVER be, my President. #SauceForGooseSauceForGander #AllDemsArePedos

LIFE MEMBER - NRA & SAF Not employed or sponsored by any manufacturer, distributor or retailer.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Last week 199.something, ballooned to 201 midweek and started this one at 197.0.

I see a lot of Cobb salads in my future... and no sense in why restaurants can't stock something as simple as plain vinegar for dressing. It's not like I'm insisting on fancy aged Modena Balsamic or anything... just something that doesn't have carbs and doesn't have anchovy.

Feedback Score
    264.6. Down almost 4 pounds from 2 weeks ago. Feeling good! I did just go get all my hormone levels checked to make sure everything is good. Hoping the results will be back today or monday at the latest

Had them Check Total Test, Free test, FSH, and LH. Can remember if my doc put anything else on there, but will share results. 39 Year old male. I had a total and free test panel run in feb and the free test was really low and total test was only 294, so hoping the weight loss is helping, or going to look into TRT. I had a regular panel for all the usual stuff in February and all was good for that.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849