Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: Fitness: Weight loss group accountability

Just another filthy undesirable civilian "basement dweller"
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    In my case, it also helps to note that by this point in a typical year I'm *well* into fattening up for winter so to be posting REDUCTION this late in the season is remarkable.

Still banging out six ten-minute miles a week, which while it's not much for a Tier 1 Doorkicker or a fitness nut who ENJOYS pain and sweat, by the benchmark of "mostly sedentary life desk-dweller"... well, while there'd be a high price to pay afterward 40yo me could kick 20yo me's ass.
    You really have to ask why Conservatives have guns? Because Liberals block freeways, burn cities, throw Molotov cocktails, loot, turn over cop cars, and think this behavior is Socially Acceptable.
    --unknown, memed by user "KeepnitReel" at Northwest Firearms
    Joe Biden is not, nor will he EVER be, my President. #SauceForGooseSauceForGander #AllDemsArePedos

LIFE MEMBER - NRA & SAF Not employed or sponsored by any manufacturer, distributor or retailer.

Louisiana, On I-10 west of NOLA, east of BR
    Feedback Score
    Want to lose weight, get hit by a cat 4 hurricane, work from dawn to dusk cleaning up debris in 95 degree heat and 85% relative humidity with no A/C, 2 meals a day for 17 days. Worked for me.

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253