Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast

Thread: Fitness: Weight loss group accountability

Feedback Score
    278.4 for Friday morning weigh in. Down 3.2 from last week

Just another filthy undesirable civilian "basement dweller"
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    197.2 Sunday morning... pasta binge.
    You really have to ask why Conservatives have guns? Because Liberals block freeways, burn cities, throw Molotov cocktails, loot, turn over cop cars, and think this behavior is Socially Acceptable.
    --unknown, memed by user "KeepnitReel" at Northwest Firearms
    Joe Biden is not, nor will he EVER be, my President. #SauceForGooseSauceForGander #AllDemsArePedos

LIFE MEMBER - NRA & SAF Not employed or sponsored by any manufacturer, distributor or retailer.

Feedback Score
    274.4 this morning. That is 4lbs this week which is the biggest drop i have had. Diet has been pretty much the same so i will take that for whatever reason. In the long term i do not want to be dropping 4lbs a week until i hit my goal of 225lbs. I think that is a little to much and will adjust my diet with some more calories to try to stay at about 2lbs a week to keep as much lean mass as possible.

Beach is coming up in 2 weeks would be nice to be just under 270

Feedback Score
    274.4 again this week. Was a really busy week so good food choices were not easy and we had a graduation party Saturday and out on the boat all day Sunday.. Didn't bode for eating the best i could, but still happy with progress. I dont think i am plateauing yet at my calorie range as i had cheat meals all weekend pretty much

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    197.2 again last weekend, back down to 196 this morning.
    You really have to ask why Conservatives have guns? Because Liberals block freeways, burn cities, throw Molotov cocktails, loot, turn over cop cars, and think this behavior is Socially Acceptable.
    Joe Biden is not, nor will he EVER be, my President. #SauceForGooseSauceForGander #AllDemsArePedos

LIFE MEMBER - NRA & SAF Not employed or sponsored by any manufacturer, distributor or retailer.

Feedback Score
    In a week I lost 3 pounds, ran actively in the morning and did lymphatic drainage self-massage. A very simple and useful procedure, it helps to get rid of fluid stagnation in the body.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I forgot to check in last week. I had gained 1.1lb after going to Blade Show in Atlanta. We did a ton of walking, but we also didn't eat very well. I didn't like the scale going up, so I buckled down last week and lost 4.2lb the past 8 days for a total of 187.4.
    Last edited by HCrum87hc; 06-15-21 at 07:45.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    196.2 this morning.

Feedback Score
    Unfortunately I am holding steady at 228lbs over the last 2 month, while continuing my calorie restrictive diet, which had been working very well for me. However, I have lost a total of 3 points of body fat percentage over the same 2 months, so that’s good. I am now at 26.7% body fat.

Feedback Score
    270.4 this morning. Was on vacation last week, so happy I didn't gain anything, loosened up the diet a little bit. This past week back to it

Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast