Thread: Fitness: Weight loss group accountability

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkstr8 View Post
    Hey guys -

I'm 28.
    6'0"
    420 lbs.

Been going to the gym for about a year. Killing it at the gym, but having a hard time changing the nutrition and it shows.
    I would recommend that you investigate weight loss surgery. You can start here. https://asmbs.org/patients/find-a-provider

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkstr8 View Post
    Hey guys -

I'm 28.
    6'0"
    420 lbs.

Been going to the gym for about a year. Killing it at the gym, but having a hard time changing the nutrition and it shows.
    Welcome, glad to see youíre at least working at it. I was reminded how important nutrition. Is just this week. Just about the only thing I changed was what I ate... and I gained instead of losing for the first time in weeks.

Feedback Score
    I’m 46, stand 5’10” and currently check in at about 207. I’ve dropped close to 30lbs or so since November. I’ve been looking for the right motivation to get me going and just before Thanksgiving I found it, I had a heart attack. I mean seriously, who has a heart attack at 46? I did a complete lifestyle change. I eat a lot of vegetables, lot of soup and a little bit of chicken. I mostly cook at home with only the occasional night out. I also walk a lot. I still have some room to go as I need to cut the occasional chocolate bar and cookie out but I’ve been please with the changes. My cardio is much improved compared to before the HA and I’ve actually gotten where I enjoy ripening my heart rate up for an hour or so. I would t recommend having a HA but it definitely got me on the right track. My goal is to get somewhere around 185ish then maintain.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567