Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
Advice, though I'm probably a bit younger: When diet planning, bake in some allowance for a little gain in the holiday season. Winter tends to make us do less and eat more trying to stay warm and maximize time with family, and back in my 20s and early 30s my usual habit was at the coldest part of winter having my calorie intake double that of the warmer seasons. (Peak consumption starting from Halloween until Last Snow/Freeze, then immediately cut in half and burn down insulation fat reserves until around Labor Day, then start ramping back up for next winter.) Worked as long as I was more active and my metabolism hadn't yet hit Middle Age Slowdown...
I'm just about to turn 42. This really is the worst time for eating for me. Just in Oct and Nov we have 3 family birthday parties, Halloween candy and Thanksgiving.

I was hoping to be a bit lighter going into the season but over I'm happier wth where I am seeing where I started.

Wife and I took the weekend start clearing out a lot of ju.k we had been collecting in the basement to make room for an exercise area. She had been walking a few miles most days a week. But now that it is dark so early and getting cold we want to set up our treadmill somewhere that we can actually use it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk