Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Fitness: Weight loss group accountability

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Need to lose..I'm up at 195

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    182, definitely not happy with that. Time to get thing back in motion to trim back down.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just another filthy undesirable civilian "basement dweller"
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    191.8. Not happy but tolerable.
    You really have to ask why Conservatives have guns? Because Liberals block freeways, burn cities, throw Molotov cocktails, loot, turn over cop cars, and think this behavior is Socially Acceptable.
    --unknown, memed by user "KeepnitReel" at Northwest Firearms
    Joe Biden is not, nor will he EVER be, my President. #SauceForGooseSauceForGander

LIFE MEMBER - NRA & SAF Not employed or sponsored by any manufacturer, distributor or retailer.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Surprised myself today..

Makes the loss look more drastic, I suppose

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    192. Time to lay off the carbs... then again, the worst of winter is still a couple weeks out according to the long-range forecast.
    You really have to ask why Conservatives have guns? Because Liberals block freeways, burn cities, throw Molotov cocktails, loot, turn over cop cars, and think this behavior is Socially Acceptable.
    Joe Biden is not, nor will he EVER be, my President. #SauceForGooseSauceForGander

LIFE MEMBER - NRA & SAF Not employed or sponsored by any manufacturer, distributor or retailer.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I had given myself the holidays off and it is showing. Really a bit frustrating that I've gon back up so much as I know it will take a while to lose it again.

182 yesterday but had been up to 184 earlier in the week.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    190 on Sunday. Looks like I might have leveled off the gain, but I have to give up my turkey-and-dressing dinners.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Overdue pic, a year later and fifty pounds lighter...

Yes, I'm overdue for a haircut--kinda hard in the current climate when respiratory issues only let you deal with a facediaper marginally longer than you can naturally hold your breath. Yes, I have weight to drop still--I have things cinched down as tight as I can get 'em without an assist, and I know I need to do some tweaking.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Overdue pic, a year later and fifty pounds lighter...

Yes, I'm overdue for a haircut--kinda hard in the current climate when respiratory issues only let you deal with a facediaper marginally longer than you can naturally hold your breath. Yes, I have weight to drop still--I have things cinched down as tight as I can get 'em without an assist, and I know I need to do some tweaking.
    You have come a long way, great job!

I was 180 this morning, was hoping for 179.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Thanks.

Looks like about 190-195 is "new normal" until spring, 191.8 today.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637