Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Colt or LMT? That is the question, for me.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMagnussen View Post
    I'm considering the CQB or LM8 (MRP with MARS lower on each of them).
    If you would have stated this 45 posts earlier, you'd have saved your fellow M4C users a fair bit of grief, though we still would have said the same answer. Keep the 6920 and get whatever LMT you desire.

Do you only have one bolt gun....only one pistol?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzman View Post
    You'd have saved your fellow M4C users a fair bit of grief
    Oh no, talk about First World Problems. "Grief" on an Internet forum about rifles? Really?
    Last edited by CAMagnussen; 12-13-19 at 20:01.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post

Funny when people talk about ignore, it just proves they have fragile egos.

LMFAO.
    Euro will never love you. It’s hard I know.... but in time you’ll understand, this is the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Every Internet forum on any subject always has a dozen or so resident "tough guys" who get a thrill up their leg by trash-talking members, usually newer members. they have thousands of comments on the forum. The decide their life consists of posting comments on, let's be honest about it, a stupid Internet forum site, whcih is, by in large a total waste of time. It is the way it is. Nothing to be worried about. The ignore function is a perfect way of applying the power of mind over matter, I don't mind, because they don't matter, so "poof" ... gone. Let them "rage, rage against the dying of the light." They have issues they are working through, it's all good. It is, after all, only the Internet
    Last edited by CAMagnussen; 12-14-19 at 16:06.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMagnussen View Post
    Oh no, talk about First World Problems. "Grief" on an Internet forum about rifles? Really?
    I just want to put this out here. You really are on a dark road to catching the wrong kind of attention here. You’ve had solid posters in this thread trying to take you at face value and help you with, what is frankly, an Arfcom grade question. Then once the spotlight is upon you; you give them attitude. Guys that have given sincere answers. This isn’t AR15.com. We don’t care how many or even so much what gun you have. Only that it works. There are guys here who collect for fun but at days end you’ll find even more people who have maybe two rifles but they get shot.

Please review the site ethos. We don’t care about what is “new” or “best”. Only what works.

It’s leaving a bad taste because I don’t care what you say to me. But there are other posters here whom you barely hear from who only live in tech forums who have given you the same help they would and have given every other neophyte only for you to cop an attitude or be a jackass towards. If Iraqgunz were still alive, this would have been shut down before it took off.

You’re becoming “that guy”.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I think the OP must have been booted from BARF, this kind of "Look at ME" attitude is prevalent and accepted there.

Feedback Score
    Keep the Colt. Whether it deserves to be or not; it is an American icon. Save your pennies and get an LMT.
    The Mormons have it right, Polyguny is the way to go. You can never have to many sister guns.
    Last edited by AFortunate1; 12-16-19 at 20:04.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFortunate1 View Post
    Keep the Colt. Whether it deserves to be or not; it is an American icon. Save your pennies and get an LMT.
    The Mormons have it right, Polyguny is the way to got. You can never have to many sister guns.

Now that is freakin' hilarious!!!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    double comment, deleted one. Sorry.
    Last edited by CAMagnussen; 12-14-19 at 14:10.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFortunate1 View Post
    The Mormons have it right, Polyguny is the way to got. You can never have to many sister guns.
    Happy wives, happy lives
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast