Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Incognito Weapon and ammo transport

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Incognito Weapon and ammo transport

Interested in your ideas. Basically my go to is guitar and bass cases. Insides ripped out , and replaced with pick foam. Had a combo amp where I took the head and speaker out but left the panel and speaker face in , that would fit 4 30 cal ammo cans in. super solid carrying handle. Cases covered with band stickers and Obama/left leaning decals... Close family friend uses camping and sporting gear. coleman folding chair cases with a shoulder strap for his carbine is his main transport to the range with smaller lunch cooler for ammo and mags. Whats your ideas??

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Well when I was living in Florida I bought a beat up ugly lime green golf bag that had a head cover at a second hand store for like $20. Had a pocket on the side for shoes, balls and accessories that you could fit a few mags in it would hold a few rifles in gun socks.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    awesome idea, we have this young guy at work that just got his first AR and has the bug now. Getting a lot of range time and signing up for carbine classes. Plans on doing some builds. Huge golfer, lives in apartment and doesn't want neighbors to know what he has, perfect idea. Don't know why I didn't think of it. Hes running with the folding chair bag now like our other buddy, but your idea is perfect when he starts getting more. Thanks

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    One AR? Go to Goodwill and buy an old briefcase!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    One AR? Go to Goodwill and buy an old briefcase!
    Cool idea for a SBR/Pistol , think that would work when broke down. I don't have either, but have a couple at the station that do , sure they will give it a try

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I have one of these that PWS came out with a few years ago.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    AWESOMENESS!!!!

Feedback Score
    If its short enough a bat bag from goodwill works well.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I frequently use a bag designed for carrying a yoga mat to transport an SBS or broken-down AR. I lined the inside with a very thin layer of foam so it looks like a bag with a yoga mat inside.

The one time I was asked about it, I said I use it to dispel negative energy.

Feedback Score
    I have used bat bag, folding chair bag and garment bag tricks off and on for years. The golf bag case works to plus wheels. I got some "camping tent pole" bag a few years back marked for USF service that will hold a broken down AR it works good with civ backpack. A cheap gym bag works good for rifle and some other stuff... But don't hold up to load for long.
    NRA Life Member.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast