Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Incognito Weapon and ammo transport

Feedback Score
    Are these ideas for theft-prevention?

Because if not, I donít understand why anyone would want to camouflage their kit like this. Whatís wrong with a rectangular padded rifle bag? Or a Rubbermaid bin full of tactical nylon gear? What am I missing? Do you all hail from commie states?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post

Because if not, I donít understand why anyone would want to camouflage their kit like this. Whatís wrong with a rectangular padded rifle bag? Or a Rubbermaid bin full of tactical nylon gear? What am I missing? Do you all hail from commie states?
    Sure thats some of it but depending on your housing situation itís great for nosy neighbors and apartments/landlords etc that donít like firearms.

To the OP if you actually play guitar or a sport etc that has cases that can fit your firearms and accessories that makes things easier.

I lucked out with playing tennis. The bag I was already using has padding and enough room for two ar15s, other gear and an actual racquet or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win and cheat if necessary." ~ Clint Smith

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Yes. Criminals know what rifle cases look like. They also know that if they see someone walking between the vehicle and house carrying one of these cases, then there will be guns in the house. Guns are valuable, so a home owner with guns likely also has other stuff that's worth stealing. I may trust my neighbors, but certainly not everybody that drives down the street.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My $15 Wilson tennis racket case works wonders.

Fits my whole rifle assembled with a 20 round mag inserted.

10.3 and 11.5 both fit in it, and easily removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12