Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7.62x40wt?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 308curry View Post
    I was really excited to play with this round; bought a bbl, put together the uppers and started prepping (cutting down) cases. After 4 month of the dies being on back order with Wilson my desire for this project has faded. I'm not happy with Wilson; they have a propriety cartridge and they sold barrels to customers without ever telling them that they could not support the project with the parts necessary to actually use it. They were selling barrels for this cartridge when they knew that the arrival / delivery of dies was no where in their future. My upper sits in the corner. I'll either rechamber it or sellit.
    Both Lee and RCBS dies are in-stock as are case gages and brass????? As far as I know we have never been out of stock on both the Lee and RCBS dies at the same time.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Bill, with the .300 HAMR now a thing, are you going to be retiring the WT? I mean, are there any roles that the WT was intended for that the HAMR wouldn't do better?
    We have so many 7.62x40WT guns, uppers and barrels out in service that we plan to support this cartridge with dies, cases, gages and ammo for the foreseeable future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12