Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cloud Defensive OWL

Feedback Score
    Light arrived a couple days ago. got in mounted up, and massaged my optic and VFG a bit to get everything just right (I'm a lefty).

I'm 100% satisfied with the choice. Cost a bit of money, but maybe with the mounting, (2) 18650s, and a charger, it's not all that much different than other top of the line options. And man, it seriously lights up the area.

Thanks again for all the useful info offered by all.

Shane
    Last edited by MontanaMarine; 01-11-20 at 14:53.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMarine View Post
    Light arrived a couple days ago. got in mounted up, and massaged my optic and VFG a bit to get everything just right.

I'm 100% satisfied with the choice. Cost a bit of money, but maybe with the mounting, (2) 18650s, and a charger, it's not all that much different than other top of the line options. And man, it seriously lights up the area.

Thanks again for all the useful info offered by all.

Shane
    Nice! Just out of curiosity, how do you like the switch? Do you find it better or worse than the surefire? Just trying to get opinions of others.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    nate89,

To me the switch seems just fine. Very simple to use, hold for momentary, release for off. Or quick push for continuous on/off.

This is my first serious weapon light, and I'm afraid I cannot offer any 'this vs that' direct comparisons, because I haven't had any other good weapon lights.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123