Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We Just Got a Rare Look at National Security Surveillance. It Was Ugly.

Feedback Score

We Just Got a Rare Look at National Security Surveillance. It Was Ugly.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...gly/ar-AAK1QRS

At more than 400 pages, the study amounted to the most searching look ever at the government’s secretive system for carrying out national-security surveillance on American soil. And what the report showed was not pretty.

While clearing the F.B.I. of acting out of political bias, the Justice Department’s independent inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, and his team uncovered a staggeringly dysfunctional and error-ridden process in how the F.B.I. went about obtaining and renewing court permission under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, or FISA, to wiretap Carter Page, a former Trump campaign adviser.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Why the fake news here?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That was easy more than "errors". If I had made these same errors on a simple warrant for whatever, I'd be facing perjury charges.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    Over 50 times, some of the smartest people in the FBI and DoJ screwed up. They not only screwed up, they did it every time, in the same direction. Either they were completely biased or some of the most incompetent people in the country.
    The IG has no real power. Is anyone going to say; 'yeah man, I was biased'? Of course they are not going to say that, they know the IG has no power.

Time for a French style cleansing...they dont fear us, they dont respect us. Get up, go to work, let us snatch taxes and keep your mouth shut or we will find or fabricate the crime.
    Last edited by armtx77; 12-11-19 at 18:44.

Feedback Score
    If Horowitz were a NAZI in WWII, Ann Frank would still be alive because he can't find shit.

Turn those comments on Trump into racist comments about Obama and then ask if those people should have been in charge of investigating Obama....

I didn't watch the whole thing, but the question that needs to be asked is "What would it have taken for you to find that there was bias? What is the closest thing to bias that you found?"

Soooo they have now given any TRump partisans in the TLA cabals to road map to opening BS cases into all the dem pols that they want. A useful idiot or two, a couple of well placed Fox News articles, get an Israeli former Mossad guy to convert a bad spy novel into a 'dossier' and we are off the spying, I mean key national security activity to protect our elections. Hell, we could probably run it with just people from M4C if we wanted too. Who want to start "Fission Deadreckoning" and "Tornado Ambush"....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    There was a FBI guy (Field Agent/Supervisor) on Rush Limbaugh's show today, he said this was sad for our country. He said field agents were held to higher standards and these FBI bureaucrats have damaged the credibility of the rank and file agents that follow the law. He also said there was no way they could have gotten a FISA warrant based off the corrupt documents submitted.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This has been going for three plus, maybe four plus years now.
    Has anything been done to effect real change within the HQ's?
    Has replacing the Director helped?
    Has the DOJ stepped in to clean house?
    If the answer to all of that is No, then why hasn't anyone been prosecuted?

We either want it fixed or we are willing to put up with this.

Feedback Score
    I think Nixon should have gone to jail.

If we are going to have a chance to save the country without bloodshed, then everyone involved in the coup attempt must go to jail. Just to be clear I think this must include everyone in the last administration that approved these lies against President Trump when he was running for office.

The list must include the following;

All FBI, CIA, NSC and DOJ people involved.

Hillary and the members of the DNC, that pushed and paid for lies.

Everyone in the Administration that knew about the FISA court BS, up to and including Obama.

Then Shift, Nadler and Pelosi, plus everyone that lied under oath to Congress.

Since I don't believe even a fraction of this will happen, we are in trouble.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Illegal surveillance...is that like...spying?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauser KAR98K View Post
    Illegal surveillance...is that like...spying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast