Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The best way I ever found to clean brass is by using stainless steel pins.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by duece71 View Post
    Tagged for interest. I shoot suppressed quite a bit and brass can be rather filthy. Thinking about the SSP route. Hornady sells an “all in one” tumbler with media for $200 (Cabelas) which seems pricey but it’s the only one I have seen.
    Gas gun suppressed brass only gets so clean for me. Bolt gun stuff shines up pretty good though. That's all cosmetic either way.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I like some of the ideas for a home made wet tumbler, but the cost for an electric motor would run me around $100 locally. I would be starting from scratch and would have to buy the other materials for the tumbler, stainless steel pins, etc.

A cost effective option would be to buy a kit with everything a person would need to get started. MidwayUSA has a kit for $140. https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1019428848?pid=396592
    Train 2 Win

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123