Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KY prisoners vote

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)

KY prisoners vote

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...right-to-vote/

I’m sure this will turn out well. I mean, he seems nice....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand I don't want them to vote since, my guess is, they will vote Democrat. Also, you broke the contract with society, you committed a felony, you should suffer the consequences. On the other hand, if you "served your time" shouldn't you have our rights again? If you are so dangerous that you can't be trusted with basic rights, why did we let you out?
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    So what in the name of Perdition's Flames allowed someone like Andy Besehear to get elected in Kentucky? Maybe I am so far out of the loop now that I never realized there was that big of a demographic shift in Kentucky. I always knew Dixiecrats were a powerful force in southern politics, but they were fairly Conservative. Kentucky was a mixed State during the Civil War, but I didn't think that State would ever go Left.

Certainly a lot of folks from Kentucky do not support this kind of political activity???
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Last edited by sdacbob; 12-13-19 at 08:39.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sdacbob View Post
    He was elected (?) by the democrat controlled cities

3e5a4cb8-457a-47fe-8444-41631a332dce-2019_governor_advantage.jpg
    And teachers/supporters plus police/supporters.

As far as the rest, most people shouldn't be in prison. Among those that should(those who have harmed people or property), once they pay their debt to society their rights should be restored, although I would support let preventing them from holding positions of authority.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 12-13-19 at 09:53.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Guess KY wants their new gun laws real bad, but it's KY and the current gov knows they won't get much support in the 2020 election cycle for politicians who will support it, so they, as usual, "found" a new pool of voters to tip the election in their favor...

I could be wrong, but that's my guess...
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    Really interesting vote segmentation maps. I would have figured the Counties around Fort Knox (Hardin and Bullitt) counties and Fort Campbell, Christian County, would have been closer to solid Red in voting. I spent a good portion of my Army career in and out of Fort Campbell and that area was really Conservative.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    Really interesting vote segmentation maps. I would have figured the Counties around Fort Knox (Hardin and Bullitt) counties and Fort Campbell, Christian County, would have been closer to solid Red in voting. I spent a good portion of my Army career in and out of Fort Campbell and that area was really Conservative.
    Not sure when you were last at Knox, but if it was prior to roughly 2005, Elizabethtown has expanded rapidly.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I don't care if felons vote, but prisoners? No.

If the Democrats want those still in prison to vote, then they need to release them from prison. It really is that simple.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    I don't care if felons vote, but prisoners? No.

If the Democrats want those still in prison to vote, then they need to release them from prison. It really is that simple.
    This right here.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast