Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hodge Defense Mod 2

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Hodge Defense Mod 2

How many of you have got your hands on one of these? 1571328988633_image1.jpg

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SDG8 View Post
    How many of you have got your hands on one of these? 1571328988633_image1.jpg
    As much as I admire the quality of Hodge stuff...what's your point? This isn't facebook or instagram.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have 5 of them...what is your question?
    IAW site rules, I work for Magpul Industries

This is a personal account and the opinions expressed may not reflect those of Magpul Industries

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just don't see many mod 2s around. Just discussing. I suppose I could have done that somewhere else. My bad.

Feedback Score
    I'll chime in. Are Dury's or Aldebridge the only places to get your hands on one new? All I've seen them carry are the Mod 1.5 but never the Mod 2. Is it possible to get a 14.5, either Mod 1.5 or Mod 2, or does that take having special connections or knowing Jim?

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Mod 2 receivers have not been available for a while, due to a redesign. Plus they will be made in a different alloy.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Do you know what is different about the new design?

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Hodge Defense has a new handguard set to be unveiled at SHOT. It would be great if Hodge would up production of it, so it would be much more available to everyone.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SDG8 View Post
    Do you know what is different about the new design?
    They are going to be shape forgings. As such, very minor aesthetic tweaks. You would have to lay them side by side and really study them to see the difference. The previous MOD 2's were hand forgings, which is basically a billet with closer grain structure. I am unaware of any other ambi shaped-forging lowers.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    They are going to be shape forgings. As such, very minor aesthetic tweaks. You would have to lay them side by side and really study them to see the difference. The previous MOD 2's were hand forgings, which is basically a billet with closer grain structure. I am unaware of any other ambi shaped-forging lowers.
    Sounds like a solution looking for a problem...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast