Page 102 of 112 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1116

Thread: VA Dems float prosecution, Nat. Guard deployment if police don't enforce gun control

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Please remember the Orthodox community for the most part is just as conservative as most of you here.
    Pisses me off to no end when the idiots spout off about how Jews vote en bloc for Democrats. ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE.

Orthodox Jews love Trump, will vote for him again, and also cannot stand(but try to be civil with) Reform Jews.

I can't think of a single Jew at our Chabad that will vote for anyone but Trump.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    Virginia @DelegateMark (a Bloomberg-owned "Gun Sense Champion") introduced HB961 to ban "assault weapons." A town hall attendee asked him to define "assault weapon." Bloomberg’s “champion” in following:

https://twitter.com/NRA/status/1221566546046222342
    WTF did I just watch?

ETA:

I never thought anyone would top the "shoulder thing that goes up" or the nitwit in Colorado, Diana DeGette, stating for the record "the number of high capacity magazines will go down once people shoot the bullets out of them."

This one just made it to the top 3 idiotic gun control statements on the first try.
    Last edited by Grand58742; 01-27-20 at 13:59.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 6933 View Post
    Pisses me off to no end when the idiots spout off about how Jews vote en bloc for Democrats. ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE.

Orthodox Jews love Trump, will vote for him again, and also cannot stand(but try to be civil with) Reform Jews.

Really?

I gave up being civil a long time ago with liberal Jews. I have even on a radio program responded to J street types that one of the stupidest laws ever passed in the USA was to stop dueling. I then offer to pay the airfare for them to meet me someplace outside the USA where we can settle it like men.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 6933 View Post

I can't think of a single Jew at our Chabad that will vote for anyone but Trump.
    The only reason that people think Jews vote in masse for the left is because the vast majority of people in the U.S. who identify as Jewish are non-practicing, and the largest branch of "practicing" Jews are Reform. I've only met a handful of Jews from either the Orthodox or Conservative branches, and that was only because I took a class in modern Jewish culture in college (I went to a non-denomination Christian college, and we had a big emphasis of bridging the two thousand year gap we Christians created with the Jewish community). There just wasn't a big population of those branches around. It's too bad; I loved spending time with the Orthodox and Conservative Jews. We had great conversations and got along really well.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Come to DC. Not one of them here is even middle of the road leaning and these are the ones who work for the government on top of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Virginia @DelegateMark (a Bloomberg-owned "Gun Sense Champion") introduced HB961 to ban "assault weapons." A town hall attendee asked him to define "assault weapon." Bloomberg’s “champion” in following:

Good thing I swallowed my coffee or I would have blew it out of my nose when he was showing the difference between a "hunting gun" and "assault gun" is in the way they are held. Yes, we are truly doomed if this blazing idiot is what is getting elected to run the country.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

I bought my 3 year old a book recently titled, The ABCs of Guns. It goes through the alphabet listing guns, parts, and accessories for each letter of the alphabet. This book should be required reading for all anti gunners and the media. Although.....I don't recall seeing "barrel shroud" in there, you know, "the thing that goes up."

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Virginia Citizens Defense League is trying to raise money for the upcoming legal defense. Their goal is 100k. They will need more than that but its a good starting point. Please donate if you can even if its $5 - https://www.gofundme.com/f/1v38qzeq9...cp+share-sheet

Feedback Score
    I keep hearing "at least the AWB isn't going to pass" or "its not as bad as we feared" as if this is a win or a victory? It's not. The 2A shall not be infringed. Not the 2A shall be infringed a little bit.
    If your wife gets raped its not a win because they didn't kill her. It's an unacceptable violation period.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    I keep hearing "at least the AWB isn't going to pass" or "its not as bad as we feared" as if this is a win or a victory? It's not. The 2A shall not be infringed. Not the 2A shall be infringed a little bit.
    If your wife gets raped its not a win because they didn't kill her. It's an unacceptable violation period.
    Yep, totally agree. That's why we should all donate to legal defense fund.

Page 102 of 112 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast