Page 97 of 112 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Thread: VA Dems float prosecution, Nat. Guard deployment if police don't enforce gun control

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHunter View Post
    Very well said! I also wish to thank any and all who supported this Virginia rally at any level.

Noted observation regarding the rally: Many of our 2A brothers and sisters need to consider the importance of their fitness level in our overall fight for independence and freedom. Start with small steps, get a partner to help hold you accountable, consult your healthcare professional for clearance, and get our there and exercise your muscles with the same vigor as you exercise your 2A rights.
    FWIW, the guy most of the internet is calling out for looking like a fat, white, racist cosplayer at the rally, humped a Barrett .50 all day while wearing a bunch of gear, and he pretty much has a smile on his mug in every pic (and there are a lot of him). As someone who's humped a 60", 30+# weapon for more klicks than I'd care to think about, he has my respect.

And he looks really upset at having his pic taken with his "racist" buddies here, doesn't he.

What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    FWIW, the guy most of the internet is calling out for looking like a fat, white, racist cosplayer at the rally, humped a Barrett .50 all day while wearing a bunch of gear, and he pretty much has a smile on his mug in every pic (and there are a lot of him). As someone who's humped a 60", 30+# weapon for more klicks than I'd care to think about, he has my respect.

And he looks really upset at having his pic taken with his "racist" buddies here, doesn't he.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/20/new-yo...-sniper-rifle/

He is the owner of a range in NY. Dude will probably be on a list now and get pulled over for a lot of broken tail lights.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    In that last pic, the dude with the orange hat and "black guns matter" shirt.... does he have an Eotech installed backwards in his AR? Or is it some new optic I haven't seen before?

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtrock82 View Post
    In that last pic, the dude with the orange hat and "black guns matter" shirt.... does he have an Eotech installed backwards in his AR? Or is it some new optic I haven't seen before?

Some Holosuns look like that or maybe a sightmark?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vandal5 View Post
    Some Holosuns look like that or maybe a sightmark?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Looks like buttons on the back half, don't think its a backwards eotech.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TexHill View Post
    Now the Dems in Virginia want to change the law regarding petitioning for recall elections. The current law sets the number of signatures at 10% of the number of votes cast in the election for any particular race. The Dems want to change the percentage to 25%.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...lves-in-power/
    It is clearly what they are doing.

Virginia is a bit different than most states in that apparently a successful recall petition sends the case for recall to the Circuit Court for a preliminary and then if PC for removal exists, a trial.

In most states a successful recall petition triggers a recall election. For example:

In Wisconsin, which as you recall several years ago secured enough signatures to force a recall election for Governor Walker, the number required for a recall is one-quarter the number of votes cast for governor in the most recent election. If successful, a recall election must be held on the Tuesday of the sixth week commencing after the recall has been certified as legitimate.

In my state, Kansas, it takes the signatures of 10% of the voters in the last election to file the petition, and it takes the signatures of 40% of the voters in the last election to successfully recall an elected official. The recall election must be held between 60 to 90 days after the petition is certified.

So, while it is clearly an attempt to make their offices more secure, the Virginia requirement of 10% to trigger the hearing is low.

JMO, YMMV
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtrock82 View Post

It is definitely a Sightmark.
    That being said... I HAVE seen people legit mount Eotechs backwards, so...

Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post

"most of the internet"
    I haven't heard or seen a peep about him on several sites dedicated to this side of the aisle, so maybe just Twatter and MSM being Dbags in totally expected fashion?
    I mean, does the term "racist" really even need defending from anymore? Why do we even give a shit? If you're white and have a gun, you're a racist. F*** 'em, own it.

That being said, yeah, he's gonna be hurting if he had to actually run around with all that... Unless maybe he's one of those "fat-strong" folks? I knew a guy like that once. Looked doughy AF, but could bench some serious weight...
    Whatever, at least he looks like he was having fun.

I think he actually is/was a member here, or someone who knows him is; I did a transfer with his shop a couple years back.
    Last edited by Jellybean; 01-22-20 at 20:21.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Unless maybe he's one of those "fat-strong" folks? I knew a guy like that once. Looked doughy AF, but could bench some serious weight...
    We call those folks 'farm-boy strong.'
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

VA Dems float prosecution, Nat. Guard deployment if police don't enforce gun control

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    https://nypost.com/2020/01/20/new-yo...-sniper-rifle/

He is the owner of a range in NY. Dude will probably be on a list now and get pulled over for a lot of broken tail lights.
    NYSP finna flex the purple tie and ruin this man’s whole life.

ETA. Actually scratch that looks like he’s an SOT so they’ll probably leave him alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jpmuscle; 01-22-20 at 21:54.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    They really don't have to take our guns. They just have to keep legislating like this and brainwashing the little kiddies in school to get their ideology in place to rule over us.
    Last edited by teufelhund1918; 01-23-20 at 06:25.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Page 97 of 112 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast