Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Milwaukee mass shooting at Coors/Molson beer facility

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Unhappy Milwaukee mass shooting at Coors/Molson beer facility

Joy to the world... democrap vultures landing in 3... 2... 1...

'Critical' shooting incident at Molson Coors' Milwaukee facility; 7 people killed: report

A shooting at the Molson Coors Beverage Co., in Milwaukee, Wis., has left "multiple people" dead, including the shooter, the mayor of the city said Wednesday.

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported that at least seven people are dead, including the suspected gunman, according to its sources. Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett said several people had died, but did not give a specific number.

Milwaukee police are responding to a "critical incident" facility after reports of a shooting, authorities said.

The incident was being treated as an active shooter situation, according to media reports. Molson Coors spokesman Martin Maloney told The Associated Press there was an “active situation.”

Molson Coors tweeted about the "active situation" just before 5:30 p.m. ET, saying: "There is an active situation at our Milwaukee facility and we are working closely with the Milwaukee Police Department. Our top priority is our employees and we’ll provide updates in conjunction with the police as we are able."

The Milwaukee Police Department tweeted that a "critical incident" had occurred and asked for everyone to stay away from the area. Officers responded to the area around 2:10 p.m., police said.

Milwaukee police are responding to an “active shooter” in the Miller Valley near 41st and State streets. The shooting occurred at the Molson Coors brewing campus. (Courtesy of FOX 6)

The company told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel in an email that the shooter was located in or near Building 4 in the second-floor stairwell.

Molson Coors and the Milwaukee police did not immediately respond to Fox News' requests for comment.

An employee told WTMJ-TV that they were told to shelter in place. Officers from the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office, Marquette University Police Department and U.S. Marshals also responded to the scene.

A local elementary school was placed on lockdown as a precaution, the station reported.

Molson Coors Beverage Co. operates Miller Coors and has more than 1,000 employees at its Milwaukee campus, according to the paper.

James Boyles told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that his wife, Lasonya Ragdales, works at Molson Coors in the claims department. She was texting from inside the building and told her husband that there was an active shooter and she was locked in a room with a bunch of co-workers, the Journal Sentinel reported.
    Milwaukee police responded to a "critical incident" at the Molson Coors brewing facility to reports of a shooting Wednesday.
    Last edited by The_War_Wagon; 02-26-20 at 17:11.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    There will be at least two or three more after this.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I was expecting this before the ComDem debate.... their timeline must be off.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Suppressor was used from what I'm hearing?
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    How come the mass shootings (by the textbook definition) that happen in places like Chicago, on a much more routine basis, never seem to make it to the major headlines?

ETA

Just checked a Chicago website I frequently view, 5 shot, 1 dead there in a single shooting from around 5:30pm yesterday, yet crickets
    Last edited by john armond; 02-26-20 at 18:58.

Feedback Score
    And why is it always about Charlottesville and never the shooting at the Congressional baseball shooting?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    And why is it always about Charlottesville and never the shooting at the Congressional baseball shooting?
    Because it has to fit the Leftists' narrative of the evil, white, racist conservative male. There is a reason the murders in Milwaukee have dropped off the headlines- doesn't fit the narrative.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Suppressor was used from what I'm hearing?
    That's what I read. Two pistols, one with a suppressor. That of course will be used as "proof" suppressors obviously evil and must be banned under scary assault stuff.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    That's what I read. Two pistols, one with a suppressor. That of course will be used as "proof" suppressors obviously evil and must be banned under scary assault stuff.
    Not to be glib, but my first thought after hearing this yesterday was, "Wow, the media hasn't found one of these to sensationalize in a while." Just as I was pondering a move to Wisconsin, too. I'm sure there will be "feel-good" legislation, at least restricting class III, coming from this, considering the current occupant of the WI governor's mansion is a huge Madison-liberal.
    Last edited by sundance435; 02-27-20 at 10:48.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    And I’m assuming a non-white guy is a sheer because this is not really been pressed in the news. I know the coronavirus is the big threat and news story.

If I get shot I hope it’s by a white guy with an AR, a suppressor, and a bump stock, that way at least my death will be reported.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast