Page 100 of 112 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1116

Thread: VA Dems float prosecution, Nat. Guard deployment if police don't enforce gun control

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Can't find the exact quote, but allegedly a KKK claim was the plant was always the one calling for the burning of a black church.
    I recall watching a documentary on the Black Panthers in the 60s which said that many of the BPP’s most violent acts were pushed by a highly-placed FBI informant within the organization.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    More good stuff from my state officials.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/virgin...minal-offense/
    They've got to be screwing with us now, right? I mean, yeah, this probably won't pass, or if it does, it immediately will get challenged in the courts for being the very obvious violation of the first amendment that it is. But, seriously? A crime "to communicate obscene, vulgar, profane, lewd, lascivious, or indecent language, or make any suggestion or proposal of an obscene nature, or threaten any illegal or immoral act" against a politician? They really are trying to trigger a fight, aren't they?
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    They've got to be screwing with us now, right? I mean, yeah, this probably won't pass, or if it does, it immediately will get challenged in the courts for being the very obvious violation of the first amendment that it is. But, seriously? A crime "to communicate obscene, vulgar, profane, lewd, lascivious, or indecent language, or make any suggestion or proposal of an obscene nature, or threaten any illegal or immoral act" against a politician? They really are trying to trigger a fight, aren't they?
    People are saying mean things. That should be illegal.

I want to know how they're going to enforce that one over state lines. Say I'm here in Oklahoma and call the Governor a complete racist douche who shouldn't even hold the office of dog catcher. Are they going to swear out a warrant for my arrest and request Oklahoma enforce it?
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    They really don't have to take our guns. They just have to keep legislating like this and brainwashing the little kiddies in school to get their ideology in place to rule over us.
    Well, there's a solution for that too...

Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    Don't know how true it is, but...
    Link.

With friends like this, who needs enemies?
    Ah, well, some people just HAD to ask "where's the NRA" so...here they are, right on cue as usual, to spoil the party just as soon as we have the tiniest bit of momentum...
    Why the hell is "compromise" always the first word out of their mouths?
    Controlled opposition anyone?
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Intimidation and violation of the 1st Amendment rights... yes, pretty much another poke in the eye. I would say that they are going to pass every crazy insane liberal democrat policy they can while they have the legislative powers.... and to come to think of it, there is another thing with this Alinsky tactic. Overwhelm the system with frivolous laws and lawsuits so that anarchy rules.

They also just passed law that allows "transgender" people to have their birth certificates changed over to this. Whatever your view is on this, it is a poke in the eye to the people who have a Christian Conservative viewpoint which I don't think many on the democrat side of things care about.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Intimidation and violation of the 1st Amendment rights... yes, pretty much another poke in the eye. I would say that they are going to pass every crazy insane liberal democrat policy they can while they have the legislative powers.... and to come to think of it, there is another thing with this Alinsky tactic. Overwhelm the system with frivolous laws and lawsuits so that anarchy rules.

They also just passed law that allows "transgender" people to have their birth certificates changed over to this. Whatever your view is on this, it is a poke in the eye to the people who have a Christian Conservative viewpoint which I don't think many on the democrat side of things care about.
    Don't forget these folks get to draw all of the new congressional districts after the 2020 census.

We're getting a preview of what the entire country can expect the next time the Dems hold the Presidency and both houses of Congress. Expect everything VA is getting, plus Medicare for all, amnesty for illegals (and their families?), some sort of end run around the Electoral College, etc..

If they can get those things done it'll go along way towards making them unbeatable at the national level.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx_Aggie View Post
    Don't forget these folks get to draw all of the new congressional districts after the 2020 census.

We're getting a preview of what the entire country can expect the next time the Dems hold the Presidency and both houses of Congress. Expect everything VA is getting, plus Medicare for all, amnesty for illegals (and their families?), some sort of end run around the Electoral College, etc..

If they can get those things done it'll go along way towards making them unbeatable at the national level.
    Senate Bill 399 will negate all Virginian's vote. Virginia's electoral college votes will go to the national popular vote if SB399 goes through.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Senate Bill 399 will negate all Virginian's vote. Virginia's electoral college votes will go to the national popular vote if SB399 goes through.
    How is that even legal? It goes against the whole electoral process which is law.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    How is that even legal? It goes against the whole electoral process which is law.
    Right now, most of this insanity are bills that are in the legislative process and/or have to go through voting in both houses to be completed... which are majority democrats now thanks to NVA. Then if they pass, they can be challenged in the higher courts.
    Last edited by teufelhund1918; 01-24-20 at 11:24.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Yep. They've been pushing this crap since 2007, and are already nearly 73% of the way to what they need for the compact to go into effect nationally.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...e_compact_plan

Page 100 of 112 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast