Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 1,111 to 1,116 of 1116

Thread: VA Dems float prosecution, Nat. Guard deployment if police don't enforce gun control

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Freedom isn't free.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    Freedom isn't free.
    🎶 No there’s a hefty f#ckin fee

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Well, the dems may not have got it all, but they did get a few anti-gun measures through. Just that much closer to the end goal of no guns/gun confiscation.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...aw/4854818002/
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    Well, the dems may not have got it all, but they did get a few anti-gun measures through. Just that much closer to the end goal of no guns/gun confiscation.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...aw/4854818002/
    I am hopeful that while they certainly got what they wanted to a large degree, they may also have created a serious and permanent resistance movement as well. No one can say anymore, "They're not really after your guns"....it clarifies things quite a bit and I think more people are finally coming to an understanding of the true existential nature of the threat- because it really is about a lot more than just guns. They are finally choosing a side- when doing so means there is more at stake than simply who gets ice cream after the game.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    I am hopeful that while they certainly got what they wanted to a large degree, they may also have created a serious and permanent resistance movement as well. No one can say anymore, "They're not really after your guns"....it clarifies things quite a bit and I think more people are finally coming to an understanding of the true existential nature of the threat- because it really is about a lot more than just guns. They are finally choosing a side- when doing so means there is more at stake than simply who gets ice cream after the game.
    True. While not a "victory" per say for gun rights, hopefully this all will prove to be a Pyhrric victory for the gun grabbers. Soldiers coming door to door is not a tinfoil hat conspiracy anymore, and any temptation that any pro gunners might have had to compromise is nearly gone now.

On top of that, we know their MO. They don't stop when they get what they want. The ink isn't even dry on the signature before they go to the next phase. We also know, from history, that even those who are compliant with the law aren't going to be safe. You turn in your guns, you become a marked man. The fact that you even had guns to begin with means you're a potential threat. They'll come for you eventually.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    True. While not a "victory" per say for gun rights, hopefully this all will prove to be a Pyhrric victory for the gun grabbers. Soldiers coming door to door is not a tinfoil hat conspiracy anymore, and any temptation that any pro gunners might have had to compromise is nearly gone now.

On top of that, we know their MO. They don't stop when they get what they want. The ink isn't even dry on the signature before they go to the next phase. We also know, from history, that even those who are compliant with the law aren't going to be safe. You turn in your guns, you become a marked man. The fact that you even had guns to begin with means you're a potential threat. They'll come for you eventually.
    And I think more people really understand what that means. It's no longer, "Oh I don't care about politics, it doesn't affect me, Democrats win and then the Republicans win...blah, blah..."

People are coming to understand that THEY really are about CONTROLLING PEOPLE, through education, environmental policy, taxation, and of course "law enforcement". They literally will put you in re education camps and murder people, they have done it worldwide to tens of millions of people. They are evil and just because this is "Murrica" doesn't mean they won't do it to YOU.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112