Page 27 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: VA Dems float prosecution, Nat. Guard deployment if police don't enforce gun control

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    The war option is the only option that has any chance of restoring the republic. The government is not going to go after their own.
    I dont even give a shit about "The Republic". I just want some small scrap of land where people are simply left the fork alone. That's enough for me....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    I dont even give a shit about "The Republic". I just want some small scrap of land where people are simply left the fork alone. That's enough for me....
    This.

I have no lofty aspirations or abstract worldview.

Just leave us the Hell alone

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    Good luck with that.

The next American civil war will be sarejevo x beruit x Sierra Leone squared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I know Firfly will be all about the bugie black girls, but even he will draw the line at being a cannibal.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I know Firfly will be all about the bugie black girls, but even he will draw the line at being a cannibal.
    As long as there’s enough salt and garlic...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    I would venture a guess that the majority of LE, 95% or more will not lose their jobs and if ordered to confiscate 'illegal weapons' will gleefully participate. If the state NG is called upon to do the same, they too will follow orders. These .gov employees will not forfeit their financial well being for your rights. It is irrelevant if the LEO is from Va, Ga, DC, or NYC/Boston/Seattle, etc they will enforce the 'law' not matter how egregious or repugnant it may be to lawful, honest, tax paying gun owners. That is the reality, no matter how said LEO's behave or say in a gunshop, diner, whatever. Also, highly doubt that LE/NG will be tasked with door to door searches/confiscations ala SWAT raids at 3am in local communities. Too many homes, too many neighborhoods, too little manpower to conduct such incursions. More covert and intrusive actions against gun owners, such as asset forfeiture, IRS penalties for non-compliance etc will be utilized by authorities. The utter bullshit of 'boating accident loss' and the ultimate stupidity, burying weapons....WTF use are buried weapons?; are delusional beyond compare. I am fairly certain that .gov is quite aware of any weapons in the hands of the citizenry. NRA, GOA, JPFO, IDPA member lists, IP addresses of gun forums, registration of all training courses paid via CC, ammo/accessories purchased online via CC, the info source list on citizens is fairly exhausting and I'm quite sure known to any interested federal or state agency. In WW2, there were jewish 'capo's who turned on their fellow jews, you think your liberal neighbor won't turn against you, even your fellow gun owner would rail against you because your dog soiled his lawn once. Remedies, answers,solutions, to this possible insipid and vile usurpation of ones' 2A rights ? In the Gulag Archpelago, Solzhenitsyn, suggested one; it was ugly.
    IT hackers might have one, waking people up from their apathy is one, albeit the most problematic; interesting times indeed, and the solution escapes me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Evel Baldgui View Post
    I would venture a guess that the majority of LE, 95% or more will not lose their jobs and if ordered to confiscate 'illegal weapons' will gleefully participate. If the state NG is called upon to do the same, they too will follow orders. These .gov employees will not forfeit their financial well being for your rights. It is irrelevant if the LEO is from Va, Ga, DC, or NYC/Boston/Seattle, etc they will enforce the 'law' not matter how egregious or repugnant it may be to lawful, honest, tax paying gun owners. That is the reality, no matter how said LEO's behave or say in a gunshop, diner, whatever. Also, highly doubt that LE/NG will be tasked with door to door searches/confiscations ala SWAT raids at 3am in local communities. Too many homes, too many neighborhoods, too little manpower to conduct such incursions. More covert and intrusive actions against gun owners, such as asset forfeiture, IRS penalties for non-compliance etc will be utilized by authorities. The utter bullshit of 'boating accident loss' and the ultimate stupidity, burying weapons....WTF use are buried weapons?; are delusional beyond compare. I am fairly certain that .gov is quite aware of any weapons in the hands of the citizenry. NRA, GOA, JPFO, IDPA member lists, IP addresses of gun forums, registration of all training courses paid via CC, ammo/accessories purchased online via CC, the info source list on citizens is fairly exhausting and I'm quite sure known to any interested federal or state agency. In WW2, there were jewish 'capo's who turned on their fellow jews, you think your liberal neighbor won't turn against you, even your fellow gun owner would rail against you because your dog soiled his lawn once. Remedies, answers,solutions, to this possible insipid and vile usurpation of ones' 2A rights ? In the Gulag Archpelago, Solzhenitsyn, suggested one; it was ugly.
    IT hackers might have one, waking people up from their apathy is one, albeit the most problematic; interesting times indeed, and the solution escapes me.
    The German citizens killed 6 million Jews to keep their pensions.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    That small scrap of land isn't going to last long without the Republic.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evel Baldgui View Post
    In the Gulag Archpelago, Solzhenitsyn, suggested one; it was ugly.
    The solution is always the same.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    That small scrap of land isn't going to last long without the Republic.
    There are far too many on our side of the situation who are invested in the American Empire. They want some kind of "restoration" of 1950 Pax Americana. Horseshit, never happen. Best we can hope for is balkanization and a piece of what once was....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Full auto posting!

Page 27 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast