Page 86 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: VA Dems float prosecution, Nat. Guard deployment if police don't enforce gun control

Feedback Score
    From the aerial view, it doesn't look like anyone is taking the bait and going into the "1st amendment cage".

It speaks volumes seeing the mass of people outside the fences kept away from the "elites" inside that are actively working to restrict the rights of those on the streets.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    It's a little before noon, what do you guys estimate the size of the crowd based on the aerial video? 7000 or more?

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    It's a little before noon, what do you guys estimate the size of the crowd based on the aerial video? 7000 or more?
    Within the fence, maybe. Reports are that many many more outside the fence. Seems like majority stayed outside of the fence in order to remain armed.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Within the fence, maybe. Reports are that many many more outside the fence. Seems like majority stayed outside of the fence in order to remain armed.
    I'm sure the media will report 1,000 people, all of whom were white nationalists.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Seems like they are live streaming the troublemakers (revolution communist party) now.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 01-20-20 at 11:45.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Hawaiian boog shirts
    based

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I refrained from posting anything until this event was taking place.

A few takeaways thus far:

-The "Violence" everyone was taking about and fomenting is NOT a reality.

-MORE people should have shown up instead of cowering in fear from a potential "situation" like the Governor, the media and many here pushed.

-No white supremacists in attendance flying their flags. Not a surprise to me.

-It's great to see the cross section of people that truly reflects that most people, regardless of color, creed, religion, political affiliation, etc- just want to be free, as they were intended to be by their creator and the founders of this country!

-The democrats in Virginia are hypocritical morons. Walls, elimination of rights, using fear to control people. They're sad pathetic people. I hope more people see them for what they are and boot their sorry asses.

-If you're watching the live streaming, you can see that "the gun people' that everyone poo poo's so often here and were going to ruin our rights, are just as much regular folks as anyone else, they just like to dress up they way they prefer and they are kind of silly about talking about guns and way into them. But hey, they showed up too to support their fellow Americans in making a stand for their Rights.

The bigger picture takeaway. We as lovers of rights, MUST, MUST, MUST- SHOW UP! The Statists will never leave us alone, so we must show up in great numbers to make non-violent stand while we still have that opportunity to affect change.

My guess is about 10K people or more, I didn't do a lot of looking into it, just a WAG based on some aerials and the live feeds.

It should be more like 100,000K people. But I truly feel the set up here was fearing people in to staying away from this event; and both sides fed into it.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

Page 86 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast