Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 300 Confederate Sharpshooter (300CSS)

Feedback Score
    Thanks Humpy for tolerating my smart-ass ribbing of your cartridge name. It’s a cool idea and I’d love to hear about more. If you name them something reasonable like .338 Northern Aggression I’d be super excited. Good fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Only reason I know about the 303 Rugers was Steve VogeL (Bill's son in law) was a good friend and he told me about them. A few years ago I was reading a forum and a guy in Canada said he had one.

If you can get a set of "The War of the Rebellion" printed by US gov't that lists piles of actual documents from the war. I think there were like 20 volumes in the set and has message traffic to/from various commanders. It is a real eye opener. The full set used to sell for like $200.00 20 years ago.

Only one I have now is a 7MM Sabre built on a No 4 action. Haven't shot it but a few rounds. Sold a couple of them to a friend and he sold them to a mutual friend and he hasn't got around to shooting them yet.

I have a couple P14 actions and I had thought about having a 306 Sabre on one.

306 Confederate Sabre and 303 Brit parent case.
    Last edited by Humpy70; 12-15-19 at 19:26.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12