Thread: PSA 3rd GEN pa10 with Geissele SSA???? Any first hand knowledge?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

PSA 3rd GEN pa10 with Geissele SSA???? Any first hand knowledge?

I know with the past gen 1 and 2 PA10s would not take a SSA without slightly modding/shaving the the SSA ....anyone know if the gen 3 with the new cuts to accept a wider range of bolts , will now allow a SSA Without shaving?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    FWIW I don't think they had a problem with SSA/SSA-E's in the Gen 2 - at least they work with no issue in both of my Gen 2's. Sorry don't have a Gen 3 to compare on hand. Perhaps if you took pictures of your Gen 3 we could compare the inner portion of the lower.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mic2377 View Post
    FWIW I don't think they had a problem with SSA/SSA-E's in the Gen 2 - at least they work with no issue in both of my Gen 2's. Sorry don't have a Gen 3 to compare on hand. Perhaps if you took pictures of your Gen 3 we could compare the inner portion of the lower.
    Thanks...I think ill just install it when I get everything together, and find out for myself. If it is a fitting issue, I have others I can trade out. Ill post results when I get it done and test fire it. Thanks

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    FWIW I had an SD-E G trigger that needed fitting to my Vero Beach SR-25 lower and Geissele themselves made it work.

It should be okay but if you want that trigger for that lower it can happen.