Thread: Any recommended training in WI

Feedback Score

Any recommended training in WI

My sister in law and her husband are looking for some pistol training. They are both very new. Besides a basic NRA CCW class. Can anyone recommend a level one fighting pistol class in SE WI or northern IL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    www.teamspartan.com holds classes in WI.

I am not affiliated.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Performance On Demand is in Southern WI (primarily in the Madison area and southwest from there, but they have held them throughout the state).

www.podshooting.com

I’ve trained with them a few times, and consider them friends (full disclosure), since I know them socially and interact with them through their day jobs. They have solid instructional methodology, are constantly learning and refining, and I’ve seen them work well with students who run the gamut from very experienced to true beginner. Honest, efficient, sound TTPs and principles. There’s no chest thumping, tactical man-camp BS. Most of their classes are run out of the Dane County Sheriffs Office range; very good facility.

Here’s a review that I put up a few years back:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...-14&highlight=

Their Facebook says their 2020 schedule is dropping soon; some of their classes can fill quickly. Good pricing too.
    The advice above is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eaboecke View Post
    My sister in law and her husband are looking for some pistol training. They are both very new. Besides a basic NRA CCW class. Can anyone recommend a level one fighting pistol class in SE WI or northern IL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Site in Northern IL, Field Craft Survival also does classes out side of Chicago.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”