Thread: Saw a nice looking M4 today at a flea market in Florence, SC

Feedback Score

Saw a nice looking M4 today at a flea market in Florence, SC

Guy had one he wanted to sell and I was quite impressed with it as the manufacturer had really beefed up the lower receiver ring the buffer tube screws into. Had nice collapsable stock and nice forearm.

As I remember the manufacturers name was on it and address. It was made somewhere in North Carolina and I never heard the name before.

Only thing I would have done different to it would have been reduce the barrel diameter about 1" behind the muzzle to a M16 bipod could be utilized.

If you have not shot a M4 with a bipod you have missed a really impressive experience.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    With every one carrying camera phones this day and age you couldnt have made a picture of this "nice looking M4?"

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

TOS must have had a purge and the trolls are infiltrating.

Feedback Score
    Reached for phone and realized I had left it in the car a 1/2 mile away. The furniture on it was Magpul stock and forearms. I did not even ask the guy how much he wanted for it as I knew there were two problems immediately (1) I only had about 400.00 on me and (2) I could not have got it in car without wife seeing it haha. It was really a nice looking set up. Did not look like it had a lot of rounds on it either.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post

TOS must have had a purge and the trolls are infiltrating.
    Pretty much. “Saw a cool gun- shouldve been there”. This is bad- even for a facebook post since there's no pics.

New posts should “add value” to the forum(in this subsection), either offering new info, or asking a new question.
    Last edited by MegademiC; 12-15-19 at 20:07.

Feedback Score
    I've not been here for awhile, and this is what I come back to......real neat.

Feedback Score
    yeah for sure. All the desert camo magpul stuff on it. Did not have magpul sling system though. I was impressed at how tight the upper fit the lower as well.

I already have a 16" barrel with a Daniel. Defense four rail full floating handguard and a hard blue barrel so I am good to go for life on that one.

But all in all it would have made a nice trunk gun especially it it could have had a M16 bipod to stabilize things.
    Last edited by Humpy70; 12-15-19 at 20:14.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    With all due respect this isn't exactly a worthwhile post. Even Jack Tripper thinks so.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.