Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To buy or not to buy ddm4v11

Feedback Score

To buy or not to buy ddm4v11

Hey guys local gun shop has a ddm4v11 mil spec+ for 1299.99. I already own a ddm4v5 and love it. Thinking it's a good deal. What's y'all's thoughts

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtorq21 View Post
    Hey guys local gun shop has a ddm4v11 mil spec+ for 1299.99. I already own a ddm4v5 and love it. Thinking it's a good deal. What's y'all's thoughts
    Nothing wrong with a V11 and that is a good price. My first DD was a V5, then I got a V7, then I came across a smoking deal on a V11 upper. I prefer the V11 and V7 over my V5...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    That is a pretty legit price for a complete DD rifle I would think, especially if it is at a local place. I know DD charge a premium for the mil spec + color over the black. The only 2 complete rifles I own that were built from the factory are the DD V11 and the DD M4A1. Both are the mil spec + colors.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I’m not a huge fan of key mod and I would still buy at that price.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I’m not a huge fan of key mod and I would still buy at that price.

Feedback Score
    Yea likewise but can always swap out to m lol rail next black friday

Feedback Score
    Got a DDV7 last year. Very impressed with the performance. Even kept the factory stock and grip. At that price I would not hesitate to buy it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Id buy that. DD started doing some wonky things with their rifles in the last couple years like not staking castle nuts. There was one other things Iraqgunz was telling me about but I cant remember. I think it was brought up on the forums here. Either way, I remember the issues being very minor and easily fixable.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    Wonky would be an accurate description, lol. My DD is 3 or 4 years old. The castle nut was not staked and it had the trigger recall. I staked the castle nut and replaced the trigger with an ALG so it was a non issue. Some folks don’t like the grip or the stock. I actually like the stock, works very well. The grip is meh, I sanded off the finger groove protrusion it has. I hated it on the A2 grip and didn’t like it on the DD version. Other than that it’s been great. Fit and finish is above the other brands.

Feedback Score
    I would buy it, a pretty good price for that rifle, I paid 950 for my DDM4v5 upper a bit back.
    Zechariah 13:6 (KJV)

And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast