Thread: Question about Sig Romeo 4M

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Question about Sig Romeo 4M

Picked one of these up for dirt cheap as I needed an optic for a budget build and didn't want to shell out for another Aimpoint or Eotech. I've heard they were approved for FBI use and are decent for the price, however the factory mount leaves little to be desired. Are these compatible with Aimpoint micro pattern mounts? I've tried searching here and elsewhere but have heard conflicting answers. I've seen a picture on the web with one of Travis Haley's carbines which has a Romeo 4M on it and it appears to be riding on a first gen Scalarworks LEAP mount but wanted to be sure before I purchased a new mount.

Feedback Score
    I'd email Scalarworks and ask if it fits their mount. If it does it will fit most Aimpoint micro mounts.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Sent them an email. They replied back that they weren't sure.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Someone always has to be first in putting a $200 optic in a $150 mount...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Yeah, yeah lol. I have one on my MRO and love it. Plus they look cool, which is all that matters, right? 😉. I love the optic, the mount just sucks and I prefer a lower 1/3.

Feedback Score
    I have a Romeo 4DR in a Midwest Industries Micro direct co-witness mount. Apparently the bottom of the Romeo sights is thicker than the Aimpoint micro series and mine is between direct and 1/3rd co-witness. I actually like it better than my H1 in a direct co-witness mount.