Thread: PA my birth state is going wack'o

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

PA my birth state is going wack'o

HARRISBURG, PA (December 20, 2019) — Today, Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC) announced the filing of a petition and emergency motion in the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania seeking an injunction against Pennsylvania State Police (PSP) Commissioner Colonel Robert Evanchick following Attorney General Josh Shapiro’s press release and unlawful gun ban opinion mandating that PSP treat non-firearm objects and materials as regulated firearms. The court filings are available at pafirearmcase.com and FPCLegal.org.

Along with Attorney General Shapiro publishing his misguided December 16 opinion, the PSP modified its “Instant Check System” website to include a new rule the Commissioner apparently began enforcing on December 16. The rule in pertinent part says that, “[a]s of 12-16-19, the sale of partially-manufactured (often referred to as 80%) frames and receivers and kits which include the same, requires a background check through the Pennsylvania Instant Check System, in accordance with the Attorney General's binding opinion and applicable requirements within the [Uniform Firearms Act]. No sales may occur by a licensed firearms dealer without such a check. PSP is not yet ready to process such checks. . .”

https://www.firearmspolicy.org/2019_...ncy_injunction

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Sad very sad. peeps going bonkers.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I guess this genius doesn’t realize you can buy them online and have them shipped to your house?

Feedback Score
    Assholes.... This crap will move south into WV I guess.....

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    A local magistrate smacked down Three Dollar Bill here in Pittsburgh, because HIS gun ban didn't pass PA Constitutional muster. I'm WAITING on some magistrate out there in the "Red T," to do the same thing to Shapiro.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    We're gonna need a rally in PA like Virginia
    ”Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American… The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state government, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people”
    ~Tench Coxe