Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommend a class that I can travel to

Feedback Score
    I believe primary and secondary has training calendar on their site with soon vetted instructors.

Might be with taking a look at

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Many fantastic instructors have been mentioned in this thread, and as noted the North Texas DFW area is a great training hub for instruction.

I’ve trained with a few already mentioned. I’d like to recommend Steve Moses and Allen McBee of Palisades Training Group. I cut my teeth in real firearms training with Steve and Allen in the early 2000’s, and recently took their Urban Pistol Class this past October.

Another one that I’ve trained with is Tiger Valley of Waco Texas. The owner is TJ Pilling, former Garland Texas SWAT officer. Very short on war stories, (the few he used were relevant to the task), very long on training.

Paul Howe of CSAT is in Nacodoches Texas. Presently saving pennies to take a carbine class with him.

Karl Rehn of KR Training down in central Texas, kind of between Austin and Houston, is also on my short list. He offers great training, and hosts more than a few previously mentioned.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Larry vickers teaches real good fundamentals of pistol. I highly recommend him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Look up Alliance Police training to check out classes. Once they get the new schedule up they always have several good classes and great instructors to choose from.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12