Thread: Help building an M4 SOPMOD clone in California.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Help building an M4 SOPMOD clone in California.

As the title states...

Living in California it is not lawful to put the evil feature of a “Flash hider” on your AR! What are a acceptable muzzle devices that were/are used on on the M4 SOPMOD?

Thanks guys.
    Live free or die trying!

Feedback Score
    Can you run a brake in California? If so the Knights would be used with a suppressor but you can buy it as stand alone.
    https://www.knightarmco.com/12802/sh...le-brake-kit-k

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Having spent countless hours watching and laughing at folks fiddle-**** with fixed mag ARs at the range, why wouldn’t you build a featureless carbine?
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbieler View Post
    Having spent countless hours watching and laughing at folks fiddle-**** with fixed mag ARs at the range, why wouldn’t you build a featureless carbine?
    Why...? I have an abundance of money and I will be retiring soon and leaving California.
    Live free or die trying!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56Geo View Post
    As the title states...

Living in California it is not lawful to put the evil feature of a “Flash hider” on your AR! What are a acceptable muzzle devices that were/are used on on the M4 SOPMOD?

Thanks guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56Geo View Post
    Why...? I have an abundance of money and I will be retiring soon and leaving California.
    Then why not leave the muzzle bare, put on a thread protector and install the proper device when you leave CA? This ass-u-me's you don't need to pin and weld for length.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Last edited by mrbieler; 12-22-19 at 19:23.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984