Thread: Help building an M4 SOPMOD clone in California.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Help building an M4 SOPMOD clone in California.

As the title states...

Living in California it is not lawful to put the evil feature of a “Flash hider” on your AR! What are a acceptable muzzle devices that were/are used on on the M4 SOPMOD?

Thanks guys.
    Live free or die trying!

Feedback Score
    Can you run a brake in California? If so the Knights would be used with a suppressor but you can buy it as stand alone.
    https://www.knightarmco.com/12802/sh...le-brake-kit-k

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Having spent countless hours watching and laughing at folks fiddle-**** with fixed mag ARs at the range, why wouldn’t you build a featureless carbine?
    - Jeff

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbieler View Post
    Having spent countless hours watching and laughing at folks fiddle-**** with fixed mag ARs at the range, why wouldn’t you build a featureless carbine?
    Why...? I have an abundance of money and I will be retiring soon and leaving California.
    Live free or die trying!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56Geo View Post
    As the title states...

Living in California it is not lawful to put the evil feature of a “Flash hider” on your AR! What are a acceptable muzzle devices that were/are used on on the M4 SOPMOD?

Thanks guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56Geo View Post
    Why...? I have an abundance of money and I will be retiring soon and leaving California.
    Then why not leave the muzzle bare, put on a thread protector and install the proper device when you leave CA? This ass-u-me's you don't need to pin and weld for length.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Last edited by mrbieler; 12-22-19 at 20:23.
    - Jeff