View Poll Results: Which party has lost more people due to its positions and issues?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Republicans

10 37.04%
  • Democrats

17 62.96%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which political party has ran off more people due to its positions and issues?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireft isy View Post
    At least I dont use PSA lowers.....
    That would be disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lsllc View Post
    That would be disgusting.

Yeah that’s my limit too

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    My answer is: BOTH.

Both parties need major reconstruction. They have both lost touch with the pulse of America and the people.

I’d prefer this party:

Equal parts Conservative, nationalist, anarcho-capitalist and constitutionalist.

The party of:

Let’s budget wise, leave people the F alone and put into place the most minimal regulations and laws for society to function and ruthlessly enforce them.

No nation building. Any war we decide to fight we win by completely destroying the enemy and have a clear goal of what winning is or we don’t go.

Brutal trade agreements in our favor. We are the market, we should dictate the market.

End of the war on drugs.

Total control of the border. Limited immigration.

Space exploration like mad to mine resources off planet and control the space around our planet first. We win.

Abortions to all who want to be sterilized afterwards and never receive any form of government assistance ever again.

Remove 90% of the alphabet agencies. Total reform of all federal programs and agencies from top to bottom.

True flat tax. One amount everyone pays the same. No percentages. Can’t pay- don’t get to vote.
    Which party is this? Where do I sign up?

I guess this would be the party of logic and common sense, it would be popular with everyone except politicians.

Feedback Score
    The party of:

Let’s budget wise, leave people the F alone and put into place the most minimal regulations and laws for society to function and ruthlessly enforce them.

No nation building. Any war we decide to fight we win by completely destroying the enemy and have a clear goal of what winning is or we don’t go.

Brutal trade agreements in our favor. We are the market, we should dictate the market.

End of the war on drugs.

Total control of the border. Limited immigration.

Space exploration like mad to mine resources off planet and control the space around our planet first. We win.

Abortions to all who want to be sterilized afterwards and never receive any form of government assistance ever again.

Remove 90% of the alphabet agencies. Total reform of all federal programs and agencies from top to bottom.

True flat tax. One amount everyone pays the same. No percentages. Can’t pay- don’t get to vote.

You just fixed nearly every problem. Genius. Especially that last bit. The cost of a plane ticket isn't dependent on what your income is. Why should a ride on America be any different? As a society we can pay the fare for the mentally incompetent, and I'm all for limited help with strict time constraints for people who are down on their luck, but everybody else needs to pay their fair share for this ride, and pay for all their kids too. Nobody rides for free.

I'm in. Where do I sign up?
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    It's the fanatical extremists in both parties that drive people away. By and large, Joe and Judy Average American don't care what their neighbors do behind closed doors; sure, they'll gossip and speculate about it, but they really don't care.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Republicans:
    -Keep it in church
    -Quit caring what gross, sick, disgusting,yet LEGAL stuff I do in my boudoir
    -2A has literally more to do with shooting MFers in the face than hunting
    -Quit making “compromises” where you don’t get anything out of it
    -Fvck the refugees. Should’ve fought harder or had the dignity to die on their native soil
    -We dont need to be the world’s police
    Normiecons bro

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    While I'm for flat taxes or federal sales taxes, a true flat tax, as in 'everyone owes twenty grand' is not workable.

If it was low enough that it wasn't onerous to a large percentage of taxpayers, it would never raise enough to fund even limited governmental functions.

If it was high enough to fund government, many lower income wouldn't be able to pay and it would serve to disenfranchise a large majority of our country.

Which may be what you are going for, IDK.

Other than that, I could sign on.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    While I'm for flat taxes or federal sales taxes, a true flat tax, as in 'everyone owes twenty grand' is not workable.

If it was low enough that it wasn't onerous to a large percentage of taxpayers, it would never raise enough to fund even limited governmental functions.

If it was high enough to fund government, many lower income wouldn't be able to pay and it would serve to disenfranchise a large majority of our country.

Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post

If we widdled the federal Government down to its intended, necessary and workable size it would be quite simple for the vast majority of citizens to afford their taxes.

That would literally be the factor defining the size the Feds are allowed to operate at.

It would act as a check on expansion of the federal government. It would ensure folks would not allow the .gov to get out of control, because there would be no free rides or votes to buy.

Think about it.

There will always be those unable to afford even $1 of taxes. But we can and should make that number of people the smallest possible, instead of what we are doing now and trying to get as many on the dole as possible to be votes to stay on the dole.

If we were to do all the things on my list, taxes would be but a drop in the bucket compared to what they are now.

Just think of how lean and mean we could operate. How much opportunity and growth for everyone could be manifested.

If I had more time I would spearhead this political party. And I have given serious thought to doing so.

We absolutely need and should do better for our country and our people.

What’s going on now is pathetic and sad.

That is absolutely not what I’m going for either.

My vision is hat of prosperity for all who want it, provide a helping hand up to all those who need it/can and will accept elimnate handouts for anyone but those who truly require it to live and utilize it and allow mediocrity for all who accept it and don’t want more..
    Last edited by THCDDM4; 12-22-19 at 20:45.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    If the democrats or the GOP are running off people, where are they going? There is no 3rd party alternative. Maybe people have just disengaged from politics totally and hooked up with their electronic devices, enjoying some existence in button-pushing land.

What's the percentage of the voting age public who actually register and vote?
    Last edited by OH58D; 12-22-19 at 21:35.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    If the democrats or the GOP are running off people, where are they going? There is no 3rd party alternative. Maybe people have just disengaged from politics totally and hooked up with their electronic devices, enjoying some existence in button-pushing land.

What's the percentage of the voting age public who actually register and vote?
    Probably just dropping their registration. I still mainly vote Republican, but I do not consider myself a Republican. They are too conservative where they should be a bit more liberal, or at least compassionate and in touch with reality, but they are too liberal, or at least spineless, on areas where they need to take a hard stand with conservatives.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast