Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweden

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)

Sweden

Gustav Adolphus is spinning in his grave.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...-in-ten-years/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    When nations let autistic teenagers dictate their energy policies, what could go wrong?
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    They should go ahead and steer clear of electricity produced by fossil fuel or nuclear power by the end of the next decade too.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LoboTBL View Post
    They should go ahead and steer clear of electricity produced by fossil fuel or nuclear power by the end of the next decade too.
    I say this without any humor, I think they may get to that point: Electricity is for the government, because they "need" it. The rest of you need to go back to a medieval lifestyle, because it's either that or complete extinction.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Just means their electric cars are powered by Russian natural gas burning power plants.

Feedback Score
    In ten years they will be under Muslim rule, and Sharia law will be the law of the land.

The only upshots to that will be profligate petrol consumption in Sweden because Muslims give zero shits and Greta Thunberg will be some barbarian’s sex slave. Europe is irrelevant and their society’s all have both feet in the grave.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well at least all your Aimpoints will be made with green energy and resources.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Check out ‘Occupation’ on Netlfix. FYI for anyone who thinks ‘Evil America’ is the only player in the petro dollar game...you are wrong.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    I say this without any humor, I think they may get to that point: Electricity is for the government, because they "need" it. The rest of you need to go back to a medieval lifestyle, because it's either that or complete extinction.
    If you dig into the Extinction Rebellion agenda, you're not that far off. They're also becoming increasingly upfront about using climate change to force social, economic, and climate justice, and in "decolonizing" society (e.i. ending western civilization).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx_Aggie View Post
    If you dig into the Extinction Rebellion agenda, you're not that far off. They're also becoming increasingly upfront about using climate change to force social, economic, and climate justice, and in "decolonizing" society (e.i. ending western civilization).
    Those guys are just like the villains in the Rainbow Six book. They are very dangerous.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast