Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sweden

Feedback Score
    I have seen video of immigrant neighborhoods in Sweden, guys with RPG's and AK's patrolling the streets.

So I have zero respect for the Swedes, they gave their future away.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I have seen video of immigrant neighborhoods in Sweden, guys with RPG's and AK's patrolling the streets.

So I have zero respect for the Swedes, they gave their future away.
    I've read your content on various threads and from what I've seen, you have my respect. In regards to Sweden, the big cities are full of cucks, just like any other western country. I agree, they bent over and took a big one right up their collective *** and they are receiving what they've sown 10x's over. However, my extended family lives in the country far from major city centers and just like it usually is here in our country, they and those around them aren't down with what's going on in the big cities.

I'm not here to defend Sweden as a country; I was born and raised here in America and only have a somewhat connection to Sweden through one side of my family. But from what they've said when we've spoken, it doesn't seem like the rural folks have been happy for a long time with the direction their country has gone.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    But from what they've said when we've spoken, it doesn't seem like the rural folks have been happy for a long time with the direction their country has gone.
    I'm sure that can be said of most countries, including ours.
    "One can lead a child to knowledge, but one cannot make him think."
    - Robert Heinlein

Feedback Score
    Want to bet if the country folk in Sweden or the USA rebel first?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    My $$$ is on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    My $$$ is on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have this feeling there will be a lot more unrest in Europe as a whole over the decisions that were made in regards to the refugee crisis.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Once Sweden became connected with the rest of Europe via the Öresunds Bron (Öresund Bridge) linking Copenhagen and Malmö, all kinds of problems have arisen. Lots of guns from Eastern Europe and other weapons like grenades and RPG's have been flowing in. You also see lots of semi-trucks from places like Poland and Polish drivers, but the Swedes don't like them. Before if you wanted to travel to Sweden without flying in, you'd take a ferry.

The problem is there are ethnic gangs controlling certain neighborhoods of the big cities and these gangs have the guns. The rural population in the villages vote the more Conservative Swedish Democrats and their leader, Jimmie Åkesson, but they have nothing to rebel with - no guns, or in limited cases, hunting rifles.

Denmark shares a lot with Sweden, but is getting fed up with problems from Sweden spreading. Recently that bridge between Denmark and Sweden has had checkpoints instituted. Keep in mind that whole southern area of Sweden used to be Danish, and the Capitol of Danish Kings back to the Viking era. In the latter part of the 1600's into the 1700's, Sweden fought wars with Denmark to take control of that area. That southern area of Sweden speaks a dialect with strong Danish influence:

Denmark Introduces Checks On Swedish Border To Combat Terrorism, Travel Delays Expected

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidni.../#32cb5bfa2108
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    https://www.rt.com/news/476711-swede...muslim-prayer/

interesting article even if it is by RT. Swedish kids "role playing" in school by reciting the Koran and facing meca .
    Last edited by Whiskey_Bravo; 12-24-19 at 12:52.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456