Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suppressor on LWRC issue

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by alx01 View Post
    These are bold and broad statements regarding piston ARs in general and LWRC in particular.

Are you saying you're against HK416/417 and LMT piston implementations (and a few others)? Are you saying it based on a personal preference/experience or a validated technical merit?

What was/is wrong with LWRC? They have their own manufacturing facilities producing lots of components in house including barrels and plastics. Not really a fly by night operation, I think. They seem to serve the same market segment as KAC from the consumer and possibly a mil perspective. Neither is my cup of tea, but that's purely a personal preference.

Is there some issue with LWRC people are generally not aware of?
    It’s his shtick. Mention LWRC and he loses all professionalism in posting, like a trigger word.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Pistons are a bad AR choice under any circumstance.

And in the interest of preserving the legitimacy of our site (which seems to be adrift at sea)... any lurkers here should be advised to NEVER buy anything from the bottom feeding shitbags known as LWRC.
    Hilarious🤣! It sucks that I couldn’t change out the heavy ass rails on a M6A2 because there are no replacements

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by veeklog View Post
    Hilarious🤣! It sucks that I couldn’t change out the heavy ass rails on a M6A2 because there are no replacements
    I used to have an a2 as well. I swapped the heavy quad rail to a Samson handguard. Lighter and more real estate. AFAIK that's about the only handguard swap option (or it was 4-5 years ago when I was looking)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    That's a good plan.

Let us know how it goes.
    Got ahold of them once the holidays passed. They said they can do the gas block and barrel swap but I'd be looking at a ballpark price of $700. Their recommendation was to start with a heavier buffer and/or stronger spring. I dont feel like throwing $700 at it yet, so I'll start playing with buffer weight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12