Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Two Primary Arms optics approved for duty use

Feedback Score
    We have a separate Division of the company that supports LE. This is not just for our optics but all products. We have put a lot into in house engineering in recent years and the LE Grade items are some of the results. The Cyclops is a great solution for someone that has problems with red dots because of an astigmatism or wants BDC in a 1X platform. At SHOT we introduced a mid tier GLX series 2X that was developed from the ground up to be duty grade, have good eye relief, eye box and wide field of view. Part of the testing was literally thousands of rounds through a SCAR .308. Will have the same ACSS reticle we are using the TA44 Acogs in 5.56 and 7.62

Thanks
    Marshall

2X on AK.jpg2X .jpg
    Last edited by marsh1; 02-03-20 at 11:20.
    Marshall Lerner
    CEO Primary Arms, LLC
    Contact me at: marshall@primaryarms.com

Feedback Score
    I've had a PA 3x Compact Scope on my 16" BCM for years and would go into a SHTF situation feeling completely confident I'm not under equipped. I've read the 'For range use only" disclaimer but after numerous hog hunts and other robust outings where it has always done it's job I choose to disregard that.

Feedback Score
    I'm super anal when it comes to canted posts and reticles that aren't, in my eye, perfect. The 3x compact scope I bought from PA, I thought the reticle wasn't perfectly vertical. I sent it back and Marshall swapped it out, no bickering, no telling me they checked it out and it appeared fine to them. I'm happy with their product.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678