Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: New Trijicon optic coming

Feedback Score
    It's just all so confusing to me with the variety consisting of Credo, Huron, Accupoint, Accupower, and VCOG; and some of those product names are product lines with a variety of reticles, powers, tube diameters, batteries (or no batteries), focal planes, and unknown-to-me regarding clarity and feel.

Personally, I just bought a Vortex Razor 1-6x HD Gen II, a month ago and will be staying with that for at least a year. By then, I'll decide to change or stay with the Vortex; and by then, I'll have read some more reviews of all the brands and models out there.
    Last edited by L-2; 01-08-20 at 21:01.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowski87 View Post
    Except you are paying more than a Vortex Viper which is a 1-6, or a Burris that is a 1-5 or the Stiner all of which are illuminated and usually have throw levers as well for less money at most places. The new Trijicon offerings really aren’t good deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Almost looks like they’re geared for loyal customers who will only buy Trijicon.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChunkNorris View Post
    Almost looks like they’re geared for loyal customers who will only buy Trijicon.
    I guess, I was excited to see what they were coming out with. I wanted a nice 2-10 for a for a hunting rifle but for the price they want for the features they offer they can keep it.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerguns View Post
    Oh I don't see the need for all the static. Personally I would like to get my hands on the non illuminated 1-4. That looks to be about perfect for my needs and preferences.
    Get the current version with illumination, PA has them at blowout prices for $470. Really nice glass and decent optic for that price; I mean if you are set on buying a 1-4x Trijicon. I've had it and moved on awhile ago.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    Don't blame them, perhaps they're just listening to some marketing agency on what to do.
    LOL, that's still 100% a reason to blame Trijicon.
    "I have your number. Consider yourself warned."

Feedback Score
    Except you are paying more than a Vortex Viper which is a 1-6, or a Burris that is a 1-5 or the Stiner all of which are illuminated and usually have throw levers as well for less money at most places. The new Trijicon offerings really aren’t good deals.

Your suggestion is fine if you want illumination and are happy with their reticles. I haven’t found one that I like enough to make me spend my money. The closest I came was a Luepold VX5 with a duplex reticle. Honestly the Ascent looks like it checks my boxes. It’s light, a simple and uncluttered reticle and non illuminated. I may be one out of ten thousand and crazy as a retard in bath salt but I like it simple. Heck, I’ve been running irons with a smile. Come to think about it, that’s a good way to describe how I see the ascent, a 1-4 iron.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Okay I can see you want for that. If that's the case the Leupold Freedom series may be what you are looking for, still less than the Trijicon.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I jumped on a new accupoint 2.5x10 for $409 with green illumination. Then the company screwed up shipping so they took 10% and two dates shipping. Pretty screaming deal for what it is.

I'm sure the new offerings are improved versions, but for what they are selling the older models for its kind of nutts.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Okay I can see you want for that. If that's the case the Leupold Freedom series may be what you are looking for, still less than the Trijicon.
    1” tube and made in China? Hard nope. Also the turrets are right garbage.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Trijicon has been such an innovative company in the optics market for a long time. They had the ACOG, The MRO, The RMR, and The SRO. The wisdom of this year's introductions has escaped me.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast