Thread: Aridus beretta stock adapter issue

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Aridus beretta stock adapter issue

I have the beretta 1301 tactical gen2 model.

I am having a hard time installing the magpul stock onto the adapter. Has anyone else run into problems with the aridus adapter?

Issue I am having is installing the magpul receiver plate and stock. It Doesn't fit over the aridus adapter bolt. It seems as if I need to drill out the magpul receiver plate so that it sits correctly...same goes for the stock. The angle of the aridus adapter bolt isn't allowing the magpul furniture to fit correctly.

The instructions from aridus are straight forward and simple to follow. I am just having a hard time getting these parts to bolt up.

Couldn't find any install videos on YouTube, either.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Interesting. I have a Gen 1, and it seemed to go okay. I wonder if the dimensions are just a bit different on a Gen 2 receiver?

You may want to try contacting Aridus directly by phone, and see if they have some useful input. You can send them an email through their website here: https://www.aridusindustries.com/contact/

I'd shoot them your phone and email, and see if you can schedule a call.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I actually got it to work. Took a gamble because the way I did it seemed that I was going to cause damage. If I could figure out how to clearly write/type what I did to make it work, I would. I took the gamble and mounted it...took it apart to see if I caused any damage and there was none. Since there was no damage, I repeated what I did and did my final blue loctite on the nut.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Excellent, glad to hear it.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    FYI - you may want to reach out to Aridus. I saw on their Instagram feed this morning that they had some adapters sold that fit the issue you described. They were sold without meeting the correct specs and were missed by their QC checks.

You may want to send an email to info @ aridusengineering.com. They will help you get a replacement.

Hope that helps.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    FYI - you may want to reach out to Aridus. I saw on their Instagram feed this morning that they had some adapters sold that fit the issue you described. They were sold without meeting the correct specs and were missed by their QC checks.

You may want to send an email to info @ aridusengineering.com. They will help you get a replacement.

Hope that helps.
    Saw that too and was wondering if this was related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Yup, it does sound like it.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I did see their post on IG. Their PSA wasnt due to me contacting them. I did reach out to them after seeing their post on IG and I sent photos. The owner is sending out a new adapter to me.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Excellent, glad to hear they are taking care of you.