Thread: SPF Centurion complete Lower, Upper, and BCG

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)

SPF Centurion complete Lower, Upper, and BCG

Final price drop. If all does not sell, I will use the parts separately in other rifles or as backups.

Partial trades:
    FCD URF v2, preferably no forward assist
    CMR UHPR 15” Mod1, possibly Mod2

Lower purchased stripped from Centurion and completed with Sionics LPK, Aero A2 grip, Magpul trigger guard, Aero rifle extension/spring/buffer, and CavArms A1 buttstock. An MBT-2S trigger was installed but has been removed and sold. The buttsrock sling adaptor will be included with sale, if buttstock assembly purchased.

Upper was purchased complete from Centurion.
    A Sionics BCG was installed very briefly, and fired to test. A BRT OPTIMUM SPR barrel was installed with a Centurion M-LOK handguard; these will be removed. Same round count as lower (minimal).

The assembled rifle was fired on one brief trip to an indoor range. I want to say under 30 rounds, divided up by ammo into several 20 rd mags. Could have hit 40 rounds, absolute maximum.

Centurion C4 bolt carrier group purchased from Centurion and installed in the upper but never fired.

$299 shipped to your FFL, all parts as described above

$272 shipped w/o rifle extension assembly and buttstock

I have some OD Green furniture that can be included for a good price, if desired: M-LOK rail panels, K2 grip, SL-S stock, and Forward Controls trigger guard.
    Last edited by JediGuy; 01-23-20 at 20:52. Reason: Handguards both sold separately, price reduced

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Final price drop

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Bump, removed CH