View Poll Results: Which interchangeable belt configuration would you choose?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • G Code RTI

5 41.67%
  • Safariland QLS

7 58.33%
  • Other, please state.

0 0%
  • None, they all suck, configure each 1st line belt individually.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G-Code RTI vs Safariland QLS vs ??

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have never used QLS, just recently put a battle belt together and went with RTI.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have both. The QLS mounts are on my duty belt. It is a lot quicker to remove the holster when it is on the QLS. This is helpful when I have to go into jails. I just leave the gun in holster in my patrol car instead of using the jail lock box.

The RTI is a good piece of gear, but the QLS works better for my current needs.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    ---
    If not me, then who?

Feedback Score
    I have used QLS on my duty belt for a couple of years now. It does have some play in the lockup. I have never found that it posed any sort of risk. I have been in fights where my full body-weight and the full weight of others has landed on the holster with no damage. I've had my holster pulled on with no result. I have no doubt at all in regards to the security of the holster.

I have bought a concealment holster from G-Code before, their customer service was phenomenal. I had been in an off duty shoot and my holster was in an evidence locker. Needing a new holster immediately I contacted G-Code and when I told them about my situation they expedited the heck out of my order. While I don't have direct experience with the RTI system I have nothing but love for the holster I got from them and their customer service.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12