View Poll Results: Which interchangeable belt configuration would you choose?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • G Code RTI

11 40.74%
  • Safariland QLS

15 55.56%
  • Other, please state.

0 0%
  • None, they all suck, configure each 1st line belt individually.

1 3.70%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: G-Code RTI vs Safariland QLS vs ??

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have never used QLS, just recently put a battle belt together and went with RTI.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have both. The QLS mounts are on my duty belt. It is a lot quicker to remove the holster when it is on the QLS. This is helpful when I have to go into jails. I just leave the gun in holster in my patrol car instead of using the jail lock box.

The RTI is a good piece of gear, but the QLS works better for my current needs.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    ---
    If not me, then who?

Feedback Score
    I have used QLS on my duty belt for a couple of years now. It does have some play in the lockup. I have never found that it posed any sort of risk. I have been in fights where my full body-weight and the full weight of others has landed on the holster with no damage. I've had my holster pulled on with no result. I have no doubt at all in regards to the security of the holster.

I have bought a concealment holster from G-Code before, their customer service was phenomenal. I had been in an off duty shoot and my holster was in an evidence locker. Needing a new holster immediately I contacted G-Code and when I told them about my situation they expedited the heck out of my order. While I don't have direct experience with the RTI system I have nothing but love for the holster I got from them and their customer service.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I’ve used both. Both are good kit. I currently use QLS for holsters and use RTI for an accessory on my carrier. I’d bring the choice down to your holster needs and which is better for you. Both work fine. Bear in mind there are several outstanding holster makers who offer both systems as options for their gear so you’re not locked into the holsters only available from G-Code and Safariland.
    "An opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced," Al Swearengen, Deadwood 1877.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky5019 View Post
    I currently use QLS for holsters and use RTI for an accessory on my carrier.
    Funny you bring that up, I was thinking the same thing today and if nothing else is an excuse to try them both, which is the opposite reason I started this thread. I was hoping to narrow it down to one but obviously both are worthy systems. I was leaning toward QLS for the holsters and RTI for mags, etc. My holster for this exercise are Safariland ALS
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    I have had great success with the QLS System. No issues, great fit, and I haven't broken anything yet lo. I also have a few training buddies with the RTI system and they swear by it.

I feel your decision will come down to the overall cost. The QLS is a little cheaper, but I like the lock-up on the RTI.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    I've had a great time with the QLS and an ANR Design holster.
    PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchman View Post
    G-code all day. The lock up is rock solid, you have way more possibilities to accessorize (mule, DLS, the new drop and strap belt mount, etc). Their customer service is great, and their holster selection is sufficient. You can choose a holster for a G17 with RMR cut for an example, and you don't even have to sell a vital organ to afford it.
    this!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MSteele View Post
    I've had a great time with the QLS and an ANR Design holster.
    How do you like the ANR design holster? I haven’t heard much about them from users and just ordered the OWB light bearing with RTI for my G code belt setup. Do you find the retention adequate etc. thanks for your feedback..

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I’ve used the RTI for like a decade.

But G Code’s customer service sucks balls.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast