Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Why are S&W M&Ps so cheap?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkracka View Post
    Smith competes on price cause they can't compete on quality, same as Taurus. Most dont visit gun forums, buy based on price, and often shoot little if any.
    Dang it, now I have to clean the coffee off my phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I would have to disagree Big Cracka, one of my M&P's have seen alot of rounds. and my shield was beat pretty hard. I would say the quality is there. I would say its pretty close to glock or other stiker fired but 150 or so less. So i can see the appeal of them to people with a strict budget. I have 7 M&P's currently and prefer them other most other striker fired pistols. I still use the shield for deep concealment at black tie events and other where i can not print at all.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tanktop View Post
    Dang it, now I have to clean the coffee off my phone

Too bad he's wrong. Comparing S&W to Taurus is complete fail.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Too bad he's wrong. Comparing S&W to Taurus is complete fail.
    Agreed, and negates any sense of credibility the poster might otherwise have.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    After a decade with G19s (gen 2, 3, and 4) I got tired of Glock's lack of progression/response to the market and gave the 2.0 M&P a try. I was also on the tail end of trying to address the ejection issues that came with the gen 4s. Haven't looked back since switching, and often joke that the 2.0 is the gen 6 version of the Glocks. I actually had a Boresight Glock with reduction and stipple and the 2.0c feels the same to me as the Glock did after it came back from Boresight. A grip that doesn't need to be messed with and slide work that I find functional. And much less expensive. Win-win-win. Reliability has been as good, if not better.

I've tweaked it a bit, but beyond happy with it. Even when compared to one of my 'nicest' Glocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr McSimon View Post
    Agreed, and negates any sense of credibility the poster might otherwise have.
    Which is zero
    Last edited by munch520; 01-28-20 at 17:33.

Feedback Score
    Just another dumb internet rumor from the horses mouth and most definitely BS but some tier 1 teams most definitely absolutely don’t run M&P gen 1’s because they are subpar cheap guns! Go figure, glad the internet is here to save me from a horrible mistake!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tanktop View Post
    Just another dumb internet rumor from the horses mouth and most definitely BS but some tier 1 teams most definitely absolutely don’t run M&P gen 1’s because they are subpar cheap guns! Go figure, glad the internet is here to save me from a horrible mistake!

Did I miss something where someone said Tier 1 people were using M&P's or is your post completely random?!

Feedback Score
    I like the Suarez International Street Comp G19s.. Anyone make a similar functioning M&P 2.0?
    https://suarezinternational.com/suar...your-glock-19/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Did I miss something where someone said Tier 1 people were using M&P's or is your post completely random?!
    LOL... I had a couple beers and took something to help me sleep, made a lot more sense last night when I wrote it

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910