Thread: Noveske N6 w/ SB in 6.5 Creedmoor

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Noveske N6 w/ SB in 6.5 Creedmoor

20” barrel. What is the consensus on these?

Accuracy? Reliability while suppressed? What is a good price to pay for a new one? A used one?

Anything in particular to know? I generally don’t like to spend $4,000 shekels without having hands on experience at a match or something (hence why I only use 5.56 ARs and Glock 19s. Keeps R&D costs down)
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...dmoor.2101088/

This is the only one I’ve seen for sale used other than gunbroker. $3500 with 200 rounds through it.
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I don't know if Noveske got back on track as far as quality, but there's never been anything they ever made worth $4k or even half that.

That Colt thing that Pappabear bought has a 20" barrel, and it's nice as hell. Shoots great suppressed and the SS barrel is pretty accurate.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    KAC 6.5s exist.

Don’t be a putz Euro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I don't know if Noveske got back on track as far as quality, but there's never been anything they ever made worth $4k or even half that.

That Colt thing that Pappabear bought has a 20" barrel, and it's nice as hell. Shoots great suppressed and the SS barrel is pretty accurate.
    Pappa has a Colt CM762 and the Canadian Military got a 20” version of the Colt LE901.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    KAC 6.5s exist.

Don’t be a putz Euro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    KAC has always struck me as a battle rifle, not a “imma **** you up at 1300 yards” rifle.

Feedback Score
    You can do better for much less coin than a Noveske N6. As mentioned already, waay overpriced.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    V Seven is making a 6.5 gun now. If it’s anything like his 556 barrels the things going to be a laser. They also just make uppers so if you wanted to get an LMT lower or an arrow lower you could it slap it on that. I have heard reports of .3 .4 moa out of his 6.5.

Feedback Score
    If you want the Noveske go for it. I’ve shot a N6 in 308 and it was on par accuracy wise with my MWS. It was lighter and had a smooth recoil impulse. The guy who owns it claims he has 2500 rounds through it with no malfunctions. They don’t have a proven military track record but there’s only a few who do.
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson.