Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt Cm65

Feedback Score

Colt Cm65

Hello guys! just curious if anyone has first hand experience with a colt cm65 in 6.5 creedmoor I can't find anything on them, i was interested in getting one so i wanted to see what peoples thoughts were.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Colt released one batch and they seem to be gone now. I have a LE901 that is great so I assume that the the CM65 is as well.

Feedback Score
    I have the CM762 and I love it. I know its not the 6.5 like you were wanting to inquire about, but its the same setup minus the caliber difference and barrel. Should be a solid performer as mine is, but some of the guys here have the exact rifle you’re looking at. They dried up fast this past summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I own one and there are two threads about Colt CM, look for those and there is a wealth of info. Look for new post and see ColtCM762 thread is one in this sub forum. Its a great gun. Do you have an opportunity to buy one?

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 01-04-20 at 16:16.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I own one and there are two threads about Colt CM, look for those and there is a wealth of info. Look for new post and see ColtCM762 thread is one in this sub forum. Its a great gun. Do you have an opportunity to buy one?

PB
    possibly not entirely sure yet... I have someone who has a good deal but I wanted to do research before putting so much money into one

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stjames9 View Post
    possibly not entirely sure yet... I have someone who has a good deal but I wanted to do research before putting so much money into one
    I bought mine for $1,400. I wouldn't be spending $2k on one. Other options for that price range.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    I bought mine for $1,400. I wouldn't be spending $2k on one. Other options for that price range.

PB
    I was interested before the price dropped forgot to keep an eye on them and now they’re all gone besides a few people asking $2500 ish which I refuse to pay... so I’m trying to figure out if the 6.5 is accurate and reliable enough for it to be worth it my last cm901 was incredibly reliable I just hated the rail... but if the best it can do is 1 moa or more then I’ll probably pass and buy a collectible trench gun, haha
    Last edited by Stjames9; 01-04-20 at 17:05. Reason: Adding to post response

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    ...I bought mine for $1,400...
    I really wish I’d been paying better attention to these rifles when they were that sort of price.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I as well. I have a LE901 and am kicking myself for not picking up a 6.5 upper

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    I really wish I’d been paying better attention to these rifles when they were that sort of price.
    If I remember , it was a quick 2 week window or so. People were like, "is this legit?". Once a few reports came back, they went fast. Crazy fast and gone. Dont kick yourself too hard, it was a risk to buy one IMHO. I almost bought a 308 right after getting mine and kick myself knowing and not doing so.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 01-04-20 at 21:29.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast