Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This Probably Isn't Good For Gun Owners

Feedback Score
    I agree. It's funny, but in this case I do sense something really bad is comming. I told my wife that same thing a few weeks ago and it just makes me feel creepy. I don't want to get religious or anything but when someone comes along that doesn't have a problem being called messiah... I mean I was always taught to beware when people say such things.
    Last edited by my65swede@yahoo.com; 11-19-08 at 01:41.
    ...links zwo drei vier, links!

Feedback Score
    This isn't just another clinton era hack -- he was there for Waco -- As DC's lawyer he argued AGAINST Heller -- he is as anti-gun as you can get -- and he will be helping set the legal agenda.

It just got very cold in here.

I don't remember losing any gun rights while Bush was president.
    You idiots who hate the government have insured us MORE intervention with our lives and rights than ever before -- for two years they will rip us new assholes.
    The damage you can do sould be irreversibale -- and t hey are just about to STEAL three more senate seats, meaning Republicans can't even THREATEN to stop them

Is this the CHANGE you gun owners who voted for Obama wanted?

"well, as long as I can keep my deer rifle"

Screw every gun owner who voted for anyone other than John McCain. YOU have doomed us all.
    Last edited by Gunrider; 11-19-08 at 02:34.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm not fan of his, but lets get a few facts straight:

1. He wasn't "there," in Texas, when the Waco incident occurred. He wasn't even appointed as Deputy AG until 1997.

2. He didn't argue Heller on behalf of anyone. He was one of hundreds of people who signed one of many amicus briefs in support of the DC ban. Not a good thing, but not the same as being counsel for a party and being a loud advocate.

When you're throwing people like him under the bus - and I don't discourage that - try not to over-egg the pudding and make shit up. It makes you, and your cause, look bad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12